⭐Nico⭐

TW: Eating disorder

I hadn't slept in a week. I was weak, I was awake, you've never seen a bastard orphan more in need of a break. I couldn't walk, couldn't talk, could barely stay awake. I'd done this before, almost dying of starvation.

 The nurses kept rushing in and placing food on my trays or trying to wave spoons into my mouth, but I just sat there with my mouth shut tightly. What's the point of eating if I'm not going to live anyway? The moment I get out of here I'll be sent back to camp and put under supervision forever, so it's best not to make it back to camp. Food was gross and just didn't seem like something important. So, I didn't eat. The food they gave me here was like mushed-up soups anyway. 

Just as the nurses had almost given up on trying to get me to eat, Percy walked in with a McDonald's takeaway bag. He placed it on the table in front of me but kept a firm grip on the bag. I reached out to grab it, but Percy tightened his grip and said, "You get the food if you give me answers." I stared blankly at him, and he asked, "what happened" I responded with one word "Will." Percy swore under his breath and released the bag. He then stood up and walked straight out of the room. I'd just blamed this whole situation on Will, my boyfriend who I loved with all my heart, what have I done?