🌞Will🌞

TW: Suicidal thinking and attempt

Nico is never coming back. It's all my fault. I can't stand it anymore, cutting wasn't enough. I want to die. I know that no one will miss me, they barely notice me around camp when I'm not performing medical treatments. The water below was calling me, I needed to feel the cold embrace of the water pulling me deeper and deeper into the unknown.

 I stepped up onto the ledge. No one was around, I had made sure to pick a bridge where no one ever comes, it gives them less chance of someone trying to stop me, or them finding my body. I can't do this anymore; Nico was my whole world and without him I have nothing. The wind started howling and I felt rain drops slowly soaking through my jacket, droplets dripping onto the cuts from earlier today. I am trying not to think about what I'm doing to myself; it just makes me hurt more. I couldn't keep standing here out in the pouring rain, it was time. I was going to jump. I took a step closer to the edge. 

"STOP!" Someone behind me screamed and grabbed my arm pulling me off the ledge. I turned my head seeing Hazel standing behind me wiping tears out of her eyes and holding back her hair. "Please Will, my brother tried to commit suicide and now you? His boyfriend! You can't do this to me!" Hazel said she started sobbing, her whole-body convulsing with every sob. "I'm so sorry" my words muffled into tears as we hugged each other.

 I don't know how long we stayed like that, in the cold harsh wind, rain soaking through our clothes, but what I do know, is that she saved me.