🌞Will🌞

TW: fighting, blood

I was sitting on my bed in the infirmary feeling a mixture of pity, self-loathe and pain from when Kayla hit me with a frying pan, Percy burst into the room and screamed out "WHERE THE FUCK IS WILLIAM ANDREW SOLACE" I whipped my head around just as Percy pulled me right out of the harness of ropes tied over me and the bed and threw me onto the floor. 

My left rib cage hit the ground and pain erupted through my side, I tried to use my arms to push myself up, but as I put pressure on them, I felt every cut slowly re-open I screamed out in agony as Percy started to kick me whilst demanding "WHAT DID YOU DO TO NICO!" I couldn't speak because every time he kicked me the words disappeared. He kicked me one last time before I threw up blood onto the floor beside my head, Percy seemed unfazed and proceeded to grab me by the hair and shake my head demanding answers. All I could say was " I love Nico." 

Percy shook his head a punched me square in the face making my nose start bleeding, he then punched me a numerous number of times, my body started to go numb, and I could feel myself fading away, just as Chiron burst in and screamed "Perseus Jackson! Stop what you're doing right now!" 

He didn't stop he kept kicking me and pulling my hair, I saw large clumps fall on the floor beside me. Out of nowhere Nico came from the darkness and tackled Percy rolling around on the floor, trying to stop him from reaching me. I managed to say, "I love you Nico." before passing out from blood lose and my concussion.