⭐️Nico⭐️

A/N: Hi everyone! So this chapter idea was written by @random_multishipper3 go follow her, she's amazing. I wrote this while I was sick and listening to sad Cavetown songs while I was going through a bad time, so it might be a bit shit. It's a pretty bad filler chapter, but it's better then nothing. The italics are the flashback (sorry spoilers) enjoy! My wifi is awful where I'm staying, so please forgive me because the fan art of Nico wouldn't work.

Just when you think everything is getting better, life goes and fucks everything up.

I was running through Tartarus, running from her. There was no escape from the darkness though, as I was familiar with it. Darkness enveloped me, laughing with pure joy.

"There is no escape for you son of Hades."

I screamed, but there was no use, no one could hear me down here, but darkness itself. Suddenly two humongous giants appeared, as if out of nowhere. Behind them they lugged a large bronze jar. Large enough to just fit me if I sat down. The darkness responded as if reading my thoughts.

"Why, yes Nico, just big enough for you."

I didn't know how it knew my name, but as a last-ditch effort I ran in the other direction. The darkness was laughing behind me. I knew it was a fruitless idea, but I might as well try. After running for an unknown time I came across the most horrible thing I had ever seen.

A house, made entirely of shiny black stones. Or what I thought was stones until I got closer and realised they were beetles. Thousands and thousands of beetles. I broke down and started to cry.

"What is this place?" I cried aloud.

"It was not made for human eyes." The darkness had snuck up behind me. At this point I didn't even care. It was all pointless in the end. We all die eventually, my time just came before all the others.

"Why would you make such a place?" I asked the darkness

"It is my place." Suddenly it clicked in my head. Not the darkness, but darkness itself. Nyx.

"Come now Hades-spawn, these giants have come for you. The earth mother will be pleased."

With that I screamed and woke up in my dark cabin alone. Well, not quite alone. I could hear Will snoring lightly on the other side of the room. I covered my mouth and tried to steady my gasping breaths. When I was more calm I quietly got up and walked over to Will, gently nudging him.

"Ughhhh."

"Will."

"Huh?"

"Will!"

"Hmm?"

"Wake up!"

He shot upright in bed, almost banging his head into mine.

"What's wrong Neeks?"

"I- I had a bad dream."

He didn't say anything, but stood up and embraced me. I don't know how long we stood like that, but eventually we climbed into bed and fell back asleep, listening to the other's breathing.