☄️Comet☄️

(A/N Comet is an OC I made a while ago, and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.)

TW: Blood, suicidal intentions

The green-haired girl and the boy with the dark braids dragged in a tall boy with blonde hair, tan skin and freckles. I turned my head confused at the sight of this. My mother, Hecate, couldn't make a weirder scene. I lay digging my nails into my skin and began to cry. I just wanted a razor. I just wanted privacy and my bed. I cried and cried and cried. Eventually after tying the blonde boy to a cot the green-haired girl came over and tried- and failed- to comfort me. I asked her for a razor, and she just shook her head, so I screamed—nothing in particular. I just screamed, a blood-curdling, bone-chilling, horror movie scream.

The green-haired girl tried to cover my mouth, so I bit her hand, hard. The metallic taste of blood filled my mouth, and I smiled before leaping out of bed and running over to the other side of the room, grabbing a confiscated knife from a trolley and holding it to my throat. The green haired girl turned slowly towards me, eyes widening in shock.

"One step closer and I slit my throat." I snarled. The green haired girl introduced herself as Kayla, an Apollo kid. I just nodded then introduced myself as Comet. "Now you sit down on my little cot thing and stay there for five minutes while I leave, and then and only then you will sound the alarms, ok?" Kayla nodded mouth shut tight. "Good." Then I turned to run out of the infirmary before l turned back and asked, "what happened to the blonde?" Kayla shrugged "don't trust me with a frying pan." I smiled then turned to open the door, only to come face to face with the dark braids guy.

"Stop her!" Cried Kayla.

"Them." I corrected. "Stop them." Those where my last words before the dark braids guy covered my mouth with a cloth and lifted me off my feet and put my on a bed, pulling the harness from under it and strapping me too the bed. So full of rage and exhaustion I just cried and begged to be set free while Kayla and the other guy looked down at me and apologised. I cried myself to sleep while wiggling and trying to break free of my bonds. So much for getting out of here next week.