A (Kinda) Quick A/N

Hi! Welcome to my first (honestly kinda awful and badly written) book! 

Thank you for reading it and if you have any ideas, questions, or ways to improve this (Very Bad) book, please, please, please comment or message me!

I based to character's struggles with friends, having a relationship and self-harm on my own experiences, but have little to no idea about anything else, including eating disorders or medical stuff.

(edit: now I fucking do, and yep, still based the characters struggles on it :)

I have read all the Riodanverse books, so I know everything about the characters (E.g which are dead) so I was going to put Valgrace in because I ship and love them, but I decided to not include them.

I struggle with spelling, capital letters and punctuation, and I know how stuck-up "It's you're, not your!" comments sound, but if I do make a mistake, please tell me!

I don't own any of the (amazing) art, including the cover, and I don't own any characters, other than Comet.

(I am queer, so I have experience with how to write queer characters, but if anything sounds homophobic, or just plain bad and/or wrong please tell me! I'm so nervous to find out what you guys think, so please read and tell me what i could do better!)

altogether, (Sorry for taking so long to get to the point) Please tell me if it needs to be fixed, edited or changed in anyway. I only own the plot and Comet, nothing else.

Thank you so much!

-alex