☄️Comet☄️

TW: Blood

Chiron has placed me under house arrest. No talking to anyone, no going to the dining hall, no leaving the front door. It's driving me nuts. I don't need to talk to anyone, but you don't just put and ADHD demigod in a cabin for the rest of camp. This year, though, I'm a year-round camper. So possibly I could still be in here next year. Just the thought of that made me want to run out the door and into the woods. I opened the front door to check if anyone would see if I did run, when I saw Kayla open her cabin door that was directly opposite mine cabin, but about a hundred metres away.

"Don't even think about it!"

Gods damn. I thought I was being sneaky. Then I remembered I could shadow travel out of here. How could I forget I could do that? I mean, it nearly kills me, but at least I would be out of here. I'll save it for plan B. I opened a window and dragged a chair over to it and managed to get one leg out when I heard someone bagging on my door.

"Open up, Comet! I know you're in there!" Kayla. Shoot. I thought she would just stay in her cabin and keep avoiding me. "Don't even think of trying to climb out the window!" She knows me too well. I hastily climbed down, but slipped off the chair and hit my head against my desk. Kayla burst into the room. "What in the hades did you do?"