𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

┌── •✧• ──┐

└── •✧• ──┘

└── •✧• ──┘

Seventeen years ago on April ninth a baby girl was born in Little Rock, Arkansas. This baby girl had bright blue eyes and curly brown hair but a toothless smile that could melt the most frozen heart.

This little girl was Jane Doe.

Dropped off at the local hospital in a basket with no note or birth mother in sight, freshly born with her umbilical cord still attached. She was quickly taken care of by hospital staff before being tossed into the system.

Year after year this baby girl bounced around from foster home to foster home with the name Jane Doe, as no one ever bothered to give her a real name. Not until she landed in the arms of a kind woman in her 50's who decided to name her Marjorie and since the name meant pearl that became her middle name.

Marjorie Pearl.

Unfortunately before the woman could adopt Marjorie she was killed in a car accident and she was coincidentally on her way to sign the adoption papers.

So Marjorie was thrown back into the system and each foster placement was worse than the last. By the time the girl turned 13 she had been in almost 30 different placements. By the time she turned 16 the number jumped to 40.

Six months after her 16th birthday is when Marjorie discovered something strange about herself, she could light candles without a match in sight, make water float in the air, create harsh windstorms.

Lucky for her this specific foster family allowed her access to a computer, after researching extensively she found all kinds of information on witches and witchcraft. To say she was at a loss for words was an understatement.

But she couldn't ignore the similarities between what she could do and everything she found out about witches. The only explanation that made sense would be that she was one herself, and this opened her eyes to the supernatural world.

A world of witches, vampires, werewolves, doppelgängers, and lord knows what else. After the shock wore off Marjorie started exploring her abilities and found that she was actually pretty powerful. She was able to grow a whole flower garden in the backyard of her foster house. She was able to heal the stray cat from down the street when it broke its leg.

But she later learned that she severely underestimated the extent of her power. One night after receiving a harsh beating for accidentally leaving a dish in the sink, something happened. She got so angry that the house burst into flames, luckily no one was injured but Marjorie ran away fearing the power she had.

She ran all the way to New Orleans, a pretty long way but she didn't have anything keeping her in Arkansas and there would be no one to miss her.

The second she stepped into the French Quarter people took notice of Marjorie, which was something the young girl didn't realize. The witches could feel the power radiating off her causing them to look deeper into who she is and where she came from.

This is when Marjorie's life changes forever, the witches discover that she is the first born daughter to the one and only Niklaus Mikaelson. The original hybrid, the man everyone has feared for a thousand years, the perfect bargaining chip for the witches to finally gain control.

And the icing on the cake, the pregnant werewolf Hayley Marshall who stumbled into the quarter in search of her family is also carrying Klaus Mikaelson's second child.

Marjorie's life is about to change forever, she's about to gain a family that will protect her no matter what. But she is also going to have to deal with learning about her true self and how she is the original Tribrid, the witches wanting her head on a silver platter, since passed family members coming back to harm her and her family, and dealing with the revelation of her having a soulmate who she is expected to marry and bare children with.

It's about to be a crazy ride.

●・○・●・○・●

Authors Note:

Now you know more about Marjorie and her background. Yes, she is the original Tribrid. She has not triggered her werewolf curse yet or her vampire side but she is able to use her witch abilities.

She is also the first born, so how might that change the plot you may ask? Well the witches are going to be just as concerned if not more about Marjorie as they are Hope.

I am debating on whether or not it's just Marjorie who they attempt to sacrifice or not so if you have a preference or idea about that then feel free to comment. Marjorie will be the one Dahlia is most focused on because she is the first born and the reason she didn't search for Marjorie when she was born was because she did not get her magic until she was 16 and she did not grow up with the Mikaelson's, she was under Dahlia's radar.

Like I said in the book description, there are going to be things that I am going to change that will not match the series because honestly as much as I love the show there were some things I definitely wish did or did not happen.

I don't want to say much else and spoil it for everyone but I really do hope you guys find this book enjoyable.