𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

┌── •✧• ──┐

└── •✧• ──┘

└── •✧• ──┘

When she woke up this morning Marjorie was disoriented. The events from yesterday flashed through her mind and she couldn't be happier to be back in her own bed, safe with her family.

Though she's still worried about Elijah and Hayley being stuck out in the bayou she knows that they will be ok, they have to be. A part of her is hurt by their accusations towards Klaus but at the same time she can understand why they would think that.

She had been told about how obsessed Klaus was with turning hybrids before so there is always the worry that he might go back to being the way he used to be.

But she has seen the way Klaus acted around her, how he's done everything to protect her. How he did his best to make sure she was comfortable here and that she felt wanted. That's not something you can fake, she's been in too many foster homes with families who faked their affection just for a pay check.

Marjorie can easily tell the difference between what's genuine and not genuine and Klaus is genuine.

Eventually the grumbling of her stomach begging for a decent meal is what lured Marjorie out of bed. She got dressed for the day before making her way down the stairs.

The young girl paused in the doorway of dining room when she saw an elaborate breakfast set up along the table. Her mouth practically watered at the sight of all the wonderful food.

"Good morning, little pearl." Klaus said as he walked into the room

"Morning dad." Marjorie smiled softly and leaned into his side as he greeted her with a hug

"Sleep well?" Klaus asked and Marjorie nodded

"Like a log. Now I'm starving." Marjorie said and Klaus chuckled gesturing to the food in front of them

"I figured you would be. Have at it, your aunt Rebekah should be joining us any minute." Klaus said and Marjorie eagerly sat down

There was a variety of food so she got a little of everything. Some hash brown casserole, grapes, blueberry muffin, bacon, eggs, sausage, and topped it off with some apple juice.

Klaus had just started putting some food on his plate when Rebekah came into the room. She completely ignored her brother but kissed the top of Marjorie's head as she passed her.

"Good morning sweetheart, I'm glad you're home safe." Rebekah said sitting down beside her leaving Marjorie in the middle of the siblings