𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑

┌── •✧• ──┐

└── •✧• ──┘

└── •✧• ──┘

Having Elijah home was nice. Like he promised, Elijah recalled all of the famous historical figures he'd met and even showed Marjorie some of his memories of them. Marjorie also learned that Elijah has been to every country and continent at least once throughout his life time and Marjorie made him promise that he would take her to Europe someday.

There was also a lot of tension though, mainly between Elijah and her father. She expected that Elijah would be pissed about being daggered, and even if she hasn't known Klaus that long she has observed that it's very hard for him to apologize.

Especially when he thinks he's in the right.

Marjorie was in the front yard lounging in the hammock attached to two of the large shade trees. She had mindlessly brought up how cool it would be to have a hammock and the next thing she knew, Klaus made it happen.

She was still reading the copy of Pride and Prejudice that she learned was Elijah's, she offered to get a newer less valuable copy to read but Elijah waved her off and assured her he didn't mind her using it.

There was a nice breeze in the air today that made the heat not as terrible, it was still humid but tolerable. The hammock rocked back and forth and Marjorie found herself having trouble staying awake.

"Sleepy?" Klaus asked as he and Elijah stopped beside Marjorie who looked up at them in surprise

"How are you so quiet?" Marjorie asked holding her chest making the brothers chuckle

"A thousand years of practice." Elijah answered before holding up a large and very old book. "This is our mother's grimoire, it has all of the spells she ever used in it. I promised to share its contents Davina first, but how would you like to take a look at her second one in the meantime?"

"I'd love to. I feel useless not knowing how to use my magic and after everything that's happened it might be a good idea for me to learn so I can protect myself." Marjorie said and as much as both Klaus and Elijah hated to admit it, she was right

Of course they would do everything in their power to keep her safe, but if the other night showed Klaus anything it was that no matter how hard he tried he couldn't always be there to protect her. Teaching her how to use her magic is going to be necessary to help ensure her safety.

"Then it's settled. I'll go over it with you when we return. Right now I have to get this to Davina. I'm going to have her unlink you from Sophie." Elijah said and Marjorie looked at him hopefully