𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

┌── •✧• ──┐

└── •✧• ──┘

└── •✧• ──┘

IT'S BEEN A WHOLE MONTH. A month since Rebekah left, a month since Klaus was tortured, a month since Elijah was haunted by his past lover, a month since Hayley found the cure for the wolves, and a month since Marjorie was subjected to the horrors of her own mind.

Her sleep was plagued with terrifying nightmares that caused her to awake abruptly with a shrill scream that sent Klaus and Elijah both speeding into her room in worry.

The only thing that gave her peace was the knowledge that she would be able to kill Genevieve eventually.

~Flashback~

A week after everything happened Marjorie had left her bedroom to get a snack from the kitchen, what she didn't expect to find was Genevieve standing in the middle of the courtyard talking to Klaus and Elijah.

"Ah, Marjorie. Glad to see you awake." Genevieve smirked when the teen came into view

Klaus and Elijah spun around to see Marjorie frozen at the top of the stairs with a stony look on her face. They had been hoping to finish their conversation with the witch long before Marjorie left her room, knowing her homicidal feelings towards her.

"What is she doing here?" Marjorie snarled as she stomped down the stairs

"I was just informing your father of my new position with the witches, as their elder." Genevieve answered for them

"She was just leaving sweetheart." Elijah assured her and Marjorie shrugged

"So soon? Why not stay and catch up?" Marjorie smirked before lurching forward and grabbing the side of Genevieve's head

Klaus and Elijah both jumped in surprise as Genevieve started screaming in agony, Marjorie had her eyes closed tightly as she chanted lowly.

When blood started pouring from Genevieve's eyes, nose, and ears Elijah stepped forward and pulled Marjorie away breaking her concentration.

"What the fuck!" Marjorie exclaimed jerking away from her uncle in anger

"Language!" Elijah scolded

Genevieve slumped to the ground breathing heavily before looking at Marjorie in horror, Klaus stepped forward and grabbed the red head by the throat before pulling her to her feet.