𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

┌── •✧• ──┐

└── •✧• ──┘

└── •✧• ──┘

IT WAS LIKE HER WORLD STOPPED. Seeing Killian in this position was almost unbearable, she never wanted to see him hurt and now here he was and she was powerless.

"Let him go!" Marjorie yelled and Killian looked up at her, his eyes golden yellow as he grunted and groaned in pain. "What did you do to him?"

"We had to stop his transition in order to bring him here. After my last attempt of killing you failed we dug deeper and found that your tribrid vampire side is not what kept you from dying. It's your soulmate bond." Monique grinned making Marjorie clench her jaw

"We have a spell to cancel out your vampire side, and in order to sacrifice you successfully Killian must die first." Genevieve informed her

Marjorie instantly began fighting against the chains and the harsh grip of the witches, while Killian was thrown to the floor writhing in pain.

"No! No! Please, please don't kill him! Just let him go! I'll do whatever you want, I'll do anything!" Marjorie pleaded in a panic as her eyes watered

Monique ignored her cries and walked forward, holding a large hunting knife in her hands.

"No! No!" Marjorie yelled

"Marjorie. Baby, don't look." Killian groaned, he didn't want her to see him like this

He didn't want her to see him die.

"Please!" Marjorie begged

Monique stopped in front of Killian before reaching forward and grabbing his hair to pull his head up. Killian clenched his jaw and glared up at her, he refused to show fear. They didn't deserve his fear. Marjorie's screams echoed through the church and Killian looked past Monique to see her.

As their eyes locked Marjorie felt a tear spill from her eye, the way Killian looked at her spoke a thousand words.

He was saying, it's ok. It's not your fault.

But Marjorie shook her head, a sob escaping her lips as her chin trembled.

"Please." Marjorie's voice cracked as she tried one final time to change their mind

Genevieve clenched her jaw and looked away, she didn't think it would be this hard. She knew it wouldn't be easy, Marjorie was seemingly innocent only damned by her last name, but she had no idea the guilt she would be feeling. Despite her own feelings, this is the way it has to be.