𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

┌── •✧• ──┐

└── •✧• ──┘

└── •✧• ──┘

TO SAY THAT MARJORIE IS IN A BAD MOOD IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. She was rudely woken up by Elijah at the ripe time of 10:00am and told to get dressed and come downstairs.

She grumbled but listened and got dressed then brushed her hair before going downstairs where she found her father and uncle in the living room.

"Why did you have to wake me up?" Marjorie grumbled before curling up on the couch next to Klaus who chuckled at her grumpiness before wrapping his arm around her shoulder and letting the teenager lean against him

"Marjorie, my dear, it is time you start waking up before noon." Elijah grinned in amusement when Marjorie rolled her eyes in protest. "I also thought you may like to know more about your witch lineage."

Marjorie just now noticed the large book Elijah was holding, it looked old and had a few symbols sketched into the cover.

"Sure, why not?" Marjorie sighed

"Try not to bore my child to death please." Klaus said making Marjorie chuckle while Elijah rolled his eyes with a huff

"History is not boring Niklaus." Elijah said making Marjorie and Klaus exchange a look before Elijah started talking. "The Italians call them strega. The Yoruba of West Africa call them aje, meaning mother. Where my mother was from, they called them häxa, and here we call them witch."

"Who knew there were so many different names." Marjorie mumbled, actually surprised that there were that many different interpretations of witches

"There are many. And over the centuries, vampires have fought them and fought beside them, bedded them and burned them. Whether adversary or ally, they have been a force to be reckoned with. Their ancestral magic anchors this city. There's never been one all-powerful witch until Davina." Elijah explained before nodding towards Marjorie. "Not including you, when you reach your full potential."

Marjorie looked at her uncle with raised brows, she knew how powerful Davina was and to think that she could grow to be even more powerful than her is crazy. Marjorie thought that the only reason she was able to take Davina down last night was because of the adrenaline she had when she saw her father being hurt.

But after everything she's been through, the way the witches and Tyler have came after her because of the fear they have about her power. It would be stupid for her to assume that she isn't strong anymore.