𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

┌── •✧• ──┐

└── •✧• ──┘

└── •✧• ──┘

It's safe to say that when Marjorie woke up tucked in bed she was confused. The last thing she remembers from last night was watching an episode of ER on Klaus' laptop while laying on the couch.

Someone must've brought her to her room when they returned home, Rebekah probably would've just adjusted her into a more comfortable position and left her on the couch, Hayley probably couldn't even lift her right now, so that leaves Klaus.

In the short time she's been living with her birth father Marjorie has come to realize just how confusing he is. During her time here they have only had short exchanges towards each other, never have they sat down together and had a real conversation.

Remembering what Rebekah told her about him being scared to be a father towards her because of his lack there of a father, Marjorie is trying to be patient and allow him time to come to terms with the new additions to the Mikaelson family.

But at the same time, she's always wanted a father and a family. It makes her fear that the longer it takes for him to acknowledge her the less chance she has at getting to bond with him before the new baby arrives.

Speaking of new baby, the idea of being a big sister is exciting for Marjorie. Growing up in the foster system there was rarely ever a time when Marjorie was without foster brothers and sisters, and though they were not blood she loved them as if they were.

Her foster siblings were the only reason she lasted as long as she did in the system without running away. She protected them when no one else would and now that she has the possibility of having a real blood sibling her excitement is growing.

Her stomach grumbling is what forced Marjorie to finally get out of bed, she didn't bother getting "dressed up" and only threw on a pair of sweatpants and cropped tank. She tiptoed down the stairs hearing Klaus and Rebekah talking in the living room.

She walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator frowning when she noticed it was completely empty aside from what must've been her dinner she never got to eat from last night.

Shrugging, Marjorie grabbed the container and closed the door before opening the microwave and popping her food inside it. She leaned back on the counter as she waited for her food to warm up, something caught her eye from outside the glass kitchen doors that opened to the pool and backyard.

Marjorie walked over to the doors and looked outside frowning when she saw what looked like a furry brown tail ducking behind the hydrangea bush she grew with her magic just the other day.