𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

┌── •✧• ──┐

└── •✧• ──┘

└── •✧• ──┘

DREAMS ARE A FUNNY THING. To some they are filled with happy memories of the past and desires for the future. But to others they are nightmares, filled with fear and despair.

Normally Marjorie is able to somewhat understand her dreams. Ever since Genevieve spelled her into her deep sleep, Marjorie had suffered from terrible nightmares.

Some were bad enough to have her jolting awake, screaming and panting until her father rushed into the room and comforted her. Others would cause her to jolt awake with a small gasp, leaving her to lay awake for the rest of the night.

But this most recent dream was something Marjorie was unable to decipher. In the dream she watched herself run in a field of flowers, Killian chasing after her as they laughed in glee. But then, Marjorie would feel herself collide with something and arms would wrap around her upper arms tightly.

When she looked up cold eyes stared back at her before a hand plunged through her chest making her gasp.

Then she wakes up.

As she got ready for Father Kieran's wake, she couldn't get her mind off the dream. It felt so real, and something about the man who grabbed her was familiar. But she couldn't put her finger on it.

A knock on the door interrupted Marjorie as she was curling her hair with her curling iron, knocking her out of her thoughts.

"Come in." Marjorie called and Killian pushed the door open

He was dressed in a black suit, which she was sure he'd borrowed from Elijah who had enjoyed giving Killian advice on how to dress like a "proper gentleman". While Klaus would roll his eyes and tell his brother not to make Killian into a bore like he was.

Marjorie was just happy that it seemed like they were including Killian, like they were finally accepting him.

"Hey, Elijah had me come to see if you were almost ready. Your dad left already to talk to Cami before, and Hayley is going to meet us there." Killian said leaning against the counter as he watched Marjorie focus on curling her hair

The wake was being held at Rousseau's, apparently it's customary for an Irish wake to turn into a full blown party, and while some may not agree with having a party Marjorie thinks it's nice.

She would rather people have a good time and share fond memories of her at her own wake someday, than cry and be all depressing.