𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾

┌── •✧• ──┐

└── •✧• ──┘

└── •✧• ──┘

A MONTH HAD PASSED. Rebekah found a powerful witch in Georgia who was willing to cast a cloaking spell on the three of them, only asking for them to leave town immediately after.

Which Marjorie understood, she couldn't blame the woman for not wanting to her wrapped up in Mikaelson business.

They had settled in Maine, figuring that it was far enough away from New Orleans to be deemed safe.

Thanks to the cloaking spell, Marjorie was able to use her magic without the fear of Esther being able to track her through her magic, should she ever find out that Marjorie was actually alive.

She had placed a cloaking spell on the house as well, making it invisible to anyone other than the three of them.

The house Rebekah chose was a large plantation style farm house, which reminded Marjorie of the one from New Orleans. But instead of apple trees, the farm grew Christmas trees for people to come and cut down for the Christmas season.

It was in the middle of the countryside, the nearest house being 5 miles away. There was a large fishing pond that was home to 2 swans on the property.

They found out about the swans the hard way when they attacked Killian for coming too close to their nest, that had 3 eggs in it. After that they decided to keep their distance.

There was also a horse barn that had 3 stallions residing there. Before Rebekah compelled the past owners to move to another farm a little ways down the road, they found out that the former occupants of the farm trained the horses for races.

But they couldn't take any chances and compelled the owner's to forget about the farm and the horses and never think about any of it again.

So now they were under the trio's care.

Rebekah wasn't too keen on the idea of "being a farm hand" as she liked to say, but Marjorie and Killian loved the horses. Taking care of them gave them something to do to keep their minds off everything.

To keep Killian's mind off his new status as a hybrid, getting used to the fact that he's now going to live forever and is one of the few remaining hybrids in the world.

The bloodlust is also new. Rebekah has been helping him adjust by teaching him ways to control his urges, to feed without killing anyone, and to use blood bags.