𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

┌── •✧• ──┐

└── •✧• ──┘

└── •✧• ──┘

OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS SOPHIE KEPT HER PROMISE AND HAS HELPED MARJORIE WITH HER MAGIC. It is incredible how much Marjorie has grown in such a short time, she has learned most of the spells in Esther's grimoire and even a few of Sophie's spells too.

The witch and tribrid were in Marjorie's room practicing an old spell from Esther's grimoire, one that is supposed to allow the witch to enter the mind of whoever they cast it against.

"Ok, try again. Really focus on what you want to do." Sophie instructed and Marjorie nodded

The teen took a deep breath and closed her eyes before muttering the spell under her breath, as she repeated it flashes appeared in her mind. She saw Sophie dancing on a bar with shots of tequila in her hand before Marcel appeared and Sophie drunkenly pulled the vampire into a kiss.

"Oh gross!" Marjorie gagged, pulling herself out of the spell with a disturbed expression on her face. "Marcel? Really?"

"Not my finest moment I'll admit." Sophie winced before grabbing her phone as it started buzzing. "I've got to go, Sabine asked me to meet her at the cemetery. She said it was urgent. Keep practicing the spells we've already gone over and then pick out some ones you want to learn next time."

"Ok, see ya." Marjorie waved as Sophie left

The teen was still weary of the witch, she'd be stupid not to be after everything that's happened. But Sophie doesn't seem to have any ill intentions and has tried her best to help Marjorie learn.

For as long as Sophie is genuine and helpful there won't be a problem.

The grumbling of her stomach broke Marjorie out of her focus causing the glass of water she was levitating to drop to the floor, shattering into a million pieces.

"Ah shit." Marjorie yelped before groaning, not wanting to have to clean the mess up

Deciding to get something to eat first and worry about the mess later, Marjorie slid off her bed and walked downstairs into the kitchen.

She grabbed a chocolate croissant and a bottle of chocolate milk before mindlessly walking into the courtyard to get some fresh air.

What she didn't expect to find was the man from her vision, Papa Tunde lying dead in the middle of the floor.

"Uncle Elijah!" Marjorie yelled, knowing he was working upstairs in the study