Authors Note ☺️

Hey everyone!! Sorry that this isn't an update, I'm mourning that my spring break is over lol but the next chapter is in the works and should be out in the next couple of days!!!

I made this authors note to ask you guys to please check out my new book, it's called Abomination! It's an Elijah book and I'm so excited about it!!!!

I know I don't really have any business writing a new book right now but when I get an idea I can't help but want to write about it lol and I have so many for my oc Anastasia Sinclair!!

Here is the summary!

Anastasia Sinclair spent her entire life shunned by her coven because she wasn't like them, she was a siphon witch and more powerful than they could control. When she arrives in New Orleans she didn't expect to fall into the supernatural mess that she did, but if you asked her years from now if she regrets it her answer will be "hell no." Because in New Orleans in the midst of death and chaos, Anastasia found family, she found friends, and she found true love, she found her true mate.

It is a soulmate story, Elijah and my oc Anastasia are soulmates and I am so excited to write about them and their dynamic and Anastasia's dynamic within the Mikaelson family.

I will say that Klaus and her are going to get along like a house fire, so wish poor Elijah luck!

Please check out the prologue and if you enjoy it like and comment, I would appreciate it so much!

I will get the next chapter of Family Affair out as soon as I can!

Thank you guys 😊😊