If The Dynamites Went To The Past Again - In Chapter 8 (School Camping Trip)

Aiden: Look like we're back but a bit back from the timeline we were last time.

Shikyo: So this is where our foster parents used to attend.

Clarice: I'm surprised that this school has a forest

Rikora: Make sure you have those eye contact I've pack for you bc some of these male can be idiots & assume you guys are demons.

Blizzard: Guys. Why is there a guy naked-

Zero: Just pretend you never see him & take one of those pills to forget about it.

Sensei: Hey! You guys! Didn't you get assigned into a group?

This is the teacher who approach them:

Shikoku: No sir, we weren't assigned.

Sensei: Well then I guessed I'll bring you to Kono-Sensei & we could put you into a group.
.
.
.
Kono: So you all new?

Selina: You could say that.

Kono: Well I guessed we put you all into group bc I feel like you guys don't want to be separated & if we put you all onto a group then it would be awkward & mostly for you, girls. We'll put you girls first on taking a bath at the bathhouse.

Florence: Fine by us, Ty sir.

Kono: Also feel free to look around & meet others, we'll introduce you guys before you could do that.

Kono & the other teacher lead them out with the others.

Kono: Attention! We have new students who would be joining us to this trip! Feel free to ask them to hang out with you & your friend

Yacchan: Look Toono! Why don't we asked them if any of them want to hang out with us!😊

Toono: Sound like a good idea.

Yacchan approach Leo

Leo: ?

Yacchan: Hello! I'm Kyousuke Yaguchi! This is my friend Takashi Toono! You can call me Yacchan!

Leo: I'm Leo, it nice to meet you two.😅
(Something is off with this guy...)

Yacchan: So you all new?

Leo: Yeah, all of use except for one are adopted, the one who isn't is our leader & our foster sibling. Is there anything you need?

Toono: Oh we just saw you looking a bit down & we thought you were feeling a bit lonely. So we decided to invited you to hang out with us

Leo: Sure, I don't mind.

Yacchan & Toono bring Leo back to the pond they were chilling at.