If JayJin & Katsuro Went To The Past - Pt.6

The next day, all the adoptive sisters are putting on makeup, accessories & and uniform on Rikora. He's in his female form but needed a school uniform that one of his adoptive sisters are wearing.
The Finale Result:

Pinky: Rikora~Kun is so kawaii as a girl!

Akuma: I think straighten his hair is the best one we're done, so long & beautiful.

Yumekui: We should've made a hairstyle on his hair!

Rikora: I'll get it ruined at the end you know...

Akuji: Guys, come on, we're going to be late

Bellatrix: Aww, a few more accessories???

Akuji: No! Come on Rikora, let's get going!

All of them left the restroom to go to their classroom. When Rikora enter Akuji's & Bellatrix's classroom, many of the students looked at Rikora.

Height comparison between the 4: Rikora is the shortest his female form although his female form has gain a lot of protein to have his chest a bit bigger than Akuji's & Bellatrix's in his feminine form

In his normal form, he is the second tallest even thought he hates it when Takahiro pick him up bc it make him feels he's shorter but gotten over it bc he knew that his boyfriend was just teasing him. Anyways back to the story...
.
.
.
Bellatrix: This is Rikora! She our foster sister, she the one who took us in!

All The Students: (So cute!/Sexy/Beautiful)

Rikora feel embarrassment bc he not use to showing his face in public but calm down bc this is just in his feminine self.
Bellatrix handed a chalk to Rikora, she told Rikora to write his/her name but due to his height in his form he couldn't reach the chalk board. He tried to jump but he hasn't fully control his feminine form.
Suddenly someone was behind him, it was Takahiro. He picked Rikora up by the waist & told him/her to write now. Many of the students got jealous when Takahiro was carrying Rikora & all of them could only see mostly Takahiro's back.