If JayJin & Katsuro Went To The Past - Pt.3

After the ceremony of the new female students, all of them were assigned to a classroom based on their grade, some of them were with their 4 foster brothers either next door or together. They were introduced by the teacher & talk about themselves more. Some of the students in the class after the introduction tried their best to get the adoptive sisters attention. The ones who are in their foster brothers class, they made their brother stand next to them bc sometimes they get nervous.
Anyways the announcement came on & say that all the new students go to class 1-D, to take their baking lesson.
.
.
.
1-D Teacher: Alright now we have the new students, we can all go to the baking room.
The baking teacher already set up the stations for the lesson. They're all opening a baking club & they're most likely going to used that room to do their activities.

Most of the students saw the female students but turned away when the masked guy was giving a death glare. Both Toono & Yacchan were quite curious about the new students bc only the male look like someone they know.
.
.
.
At The Baking Room:
Baking Teacher: Oh welcome back 1st years, I know what you're all here for but first thing we'll like to introduce our new students!

JayJin: My name is JayJin but you can call me, "Jay" for short. I hope we can get along!

Katsuro: I'm Katsuro, nice to meet you.

Flora: Flora, I hope we can all become friends!

Lady Midnight: Midnight, please make an appointment if you want me to look for someone you wanna talk to.

Yumekui: I'm Yumekui & my twin sister Clarice, please come talk to me if you wanna learn more about my dear sister, Clarice.

Akuma: Akuma, pleasure to be here. If you want a red spider lily, make sure you come up to me so I could give you one.

Yukari: My name is Yukari, I heard some positive things about this class. This is Gemma & Kali, please talk to me or mask guy if you wanna know more about them.

Shikyo: Name is Shikyo, piranha lover!

Bellatrix: Bellatrix, Trix is the nickname my siblings used

Akuji: Akuji, don't even tried on "rizzing"

Akiyoshi: Akiyoshi is the name, better not cross path with me...

Pinky: Pinky! Call me Neko~Chan!

When everyone was done, they noticed how Rikora is the only one who haven't introduced himself

Pinky: Rikora~Kun, don't like talking much.

Akiyoshi: Violent is always the answer for him & he's an emo boy- Ow! You whore!🤬

Shikyo: I thought his personality was a Tsudere- OW!😭

Clarice: Ignore them, continue teacher...

Baking Teacher: Alright- But anyways we want our new baking club to have some yummy treats for the students around the school.
The club everyday will give around treat during free time. So for today we'll teach them the basics of baking & maybe help them during the lesson, so why don't any of you pick one of them & maybe help them-

Before the teacher even finished most of the students asked the girls & JayJin to be their partners for this lesson but the teacher told them that the male students needed partners too. So the teacher decided to partner Akiyoshi with 2 other 1-D Students, Aki gave them a death glare if they tried to join another group.
Both Katsuro & Rikora were partners with Toono Yacchan & Ken, one of Yacchan's friends who was given a name & appeared the most in the manga-
.
.
.
Baking Teacher: Wow, these new students are really amazing at this! Remember the task is to make enough for this class so they could taste them.

Almost All Of The 1-D Students:
(Free food from the girls🥰)

Ken: Hey Katsuro

Katsuro: What is it?

Yacchan: Your brother has been quiet for so long-

Katsuro: Oh he just focus on his, whenever he's in baking, he always act more quiet than usual-

Toono: What is he making?

Katsuro: Perhaps cookies bc the others are making cakes, different cookies, cupcakes, pie, milkshakes & mini sundae!

Yacchan: What are you doing?

Katsuro: Brownies is what we're making, make sure that there's enough flour & sugar bc we don't want it to be too sweet.
.
.
.
Baking Teacher: Alright, everyone seems to hand theirs in, the sundae are in the freezer.

The baking teacher counted the different sweets including the sundaes but there were 15, 1 was missing.

Rikora: ...

Baking Teacher: Who's missing?

Everyone turned at Rikora who was hiding something.

Pinky: Rikora~Kun is shy, let Pinky see!

Pinky ran up to Rikora, she took out multiple mini bags of plastic & and ribbon.

Pinky: Here you go!

Akiyoshi: Wow, cute little hearts you make with the cookies- OW! Bitch!

Clarice: Master doesn't like it when someone mocks his ideas of things.💢

All The 1-D Students: (Master?!)

Before the teacher ended the lesson, the students tried eating the new students sweets, all of them left a positive review.
Pinky made only 3 bags of Rikora's heart chocolate chip cookies so she gave them to Toono, Yacchan & Ken. They all like it, Pinky told Rikora the positive reviews they left him, behind his mask was a small smile as he patted Pinky's head.