Dynamites Eating Normal Food - 🪴TakaRiko🎮

After a few months from the war, the Dynamites have been staying in the cabins, this was the time when they got out of the hospital. Fujisaki was quite concerned bc he noticed how much humans they been eaten for a very long time...
So him & the other kids decided to make some meals for them.

Katsuro: Mom?

Fujisaki: What is it, Katsuro?

Katsuro: I think they might have a hard time finding these meals delicious. Most of them are organs from their victims...

Fujisaki: They might going to carve more of them later on if we don't do anything.
.
.
.
Dynamites: (What is this...?)

?)

Rikora: (Haven't seen this in a long time

Rikora: (Haven't seen this in a long time...)

All of the members except Rikora tried something, they were amazed on how good the food was. Fujisaki came in to give them more food because they already ate 3/4 of the food on the table.
Katsuro noticed how Rikora wasn't eating anything, he started to get worry...

Daisuke: Is everything alright, Katsuro?

Katsuro: Rikora isn't eating anything...

Hiraku: He has to eat at least a couple of those meals.

Suddenly Takahiro passed by them, he sat behind Rikora without Rikora noticing. He grabbed a bowl of miso soup & tried to make Rikora eat it.

Rikora: What the-

Takahiro: You haven't ate a good meal! At least eat something from the table!

Rikora: NO!

Takahiro: You leave me with no choice...

The brown haired fight the black haired until he pour the miso soup inside of the black haired mouth & made sure that the black haired swallowed it.

Takahiro: Well?

Rikora: Hmph!

Haruto: Damn, your brother always like this?

Sora: When he was younger, yes. Most of the time, both dads would end up having a black eye from him & my mom have to feed him by himself.

Throughout the meal, Takahiro kept on feeding Rikora like a baby every time when he noticed that Rikora was still hungry but refused to show it, Rikora ate some of the pizza, hash brown, rice & salad. Meanwhile Takahiro gave him the hotpot & other types of food that were on the table. In the end, all the Dynamites including Rikora were able to eat until they were fully stuffed. Takahiro carried Rikora, who passed out of the heat inside the cabinet to their (Rikora's) bedroom. He grabbed some snacks for himself & Rikora to have.
.
.
.
At their (Rikora's) cabinet room: Due to the almost of heat in the cabinet, Rikora became really horny to Takahiro as he woke up after passing out.

Rikora: I *Hic* hate you *Hic*...

Takahiro: I love you too!

The brown haired went a little too rough on the black haired during sex, he gave the black haired a kiss before going to sleep, snuggling the black haired in his arms. The black haired can't deny this, he's thankful for the brown haired to encourage him to eat something & kinda like when the brown haired is feeding him.