If The Dynamites Went To The Past Again Pt.2

This take place in chapter 9, it was lunchtime & the students were to make their own lunch with their group. All of the Dynamites change into new clothes.

Aiden: So what are we making?

Rikora: Making hash browns with a sausage patty & eyes, you can do any type of eggs. I mean you all loved it ever since my siblings &!I took you in. I'll be back, just going to look for any suspicious activities... Also Shikyo make sure you fed your piranhas
.
.
.
Rikora: (Everything seem normal so far...)

He noticed someone looked at him, Fujisaki approach him quietly. Rikora immediately hopped onto another tree to another to disappear from Fujisaki's sight.

Rikora & Fujisaki: ...

Fujisaki: (I could've sworn I saw someone...)

Yukari: Excuse me, have you seen a cat?

Fujisaki: Oh yeah, it appeared when I was alone but was scared off by my "friend?"

Yukari: Well if see it, let me know!😇

Shikyo: Is this where you sacrifice humans?!

They saw Amethyst near the camp fire trying to touch it meanwhile Kono & all the students including Yuri trying to hold her back.

Yukari: I'll handle this. Shikyo! Young lady, they aren't like us! They're just too stupid on why we're sacrificing humans.

Shikyo: Aww...
.
.
.
Florence: Feels nice even when we're the last ones having it.

Shikoku: Something doesn't feel right.

Shikoku saw a crack on the wall from the bathhouse & the outside.

One of the students: They're so hot!

Rikora: Oi!

One of the students: Eh? AHH!-

Rikora stabbed the pervert multiple times everywhere on his body.

Clarice: Did you guys heard anything?

All of them weren't paying attention on what's happening so they all ignore it. Rikora cover up the hole with duct tape, he dragged the body of the pervert to the forest...
.
.
.
Sensei: Well now we have the courage test. From here walk straight down the mountain path until you reach a restroom then come back. It is prohibited to use the restroom!

Kono: Be careful because there is a ghost in the was.

Sensei: This is important so listen carefully. If someone in your group gets lost in the path, do not try looking for them! That would get you lost! Return immediately & inform us so we could find them.
.
.
.
Shikyo: Are there really ghosts?

Zero: Ofc not! They just want the students to be fucking pussies!

Rikora: Agreed bc why didn't Bloody Mary came when I did everything right!

Leo: Toono & Yacchan are inviting us to join their group!

Clarice: Let's get going.
.
.
.
All of them were walking the direction that the teacher told them to go until...