If Takahiro Went To The Past With Rikora Pt.1

I think I'm kinda obsessed with my YBC Ship Kids going to the past, but I end up making the ending part a bit unrealistic. So...
This is a few months after Rikora woke up from his coma & still recovering after what happened in the war.
Him & the Dynamites were homeschooled in the orphanage that TSY's family own. They made some special rooms in their new houses in case one of them gets out of control, kinda like a mental hospital but different...
.
.
.
Anyways during the night, the portal opened from Takahiro's apartment, both him & Rikora were asleep

Takahiro: (Huh...?)

Takahiro woke up & saw the portal dragging both him & Rikora into it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When the portal suck them in, Takahiro opened his eyes, finding him & Rikora in an outside entrance.

Takahiro: (What happened...? Wait, is this Mori Mori?! Where my parents & my in-laws went?!)

It was the afternoon, most of the students were leaving from the building to their dorms. Takahiro noticed a suitcase next to Rikora, who was still sleeping.

Inside the bag was their clothes, snacks, Takahiro's Penguin & Rikora's Bear, their wallets, electronics with their chargers & accessories that belong to Rikora

Inside the bag was their clothes, snacks, Takahiro's Penguin & Rikora's Bear, their wallets, electronics with their chargers & accessories that belong to Rikora. They're in separate area the suitcase, the electronics are in the pocket & the snacks are in a plastic bag! Takahiro looked inside & found some underwear & socks for them. He saw that there was two school bags that match both him & Rikora, inside have uniforms.

Takahiro: (We got our wallet, clothes, food & entertainment. Perhaps I should ask for someone for help... I mean we can't sleep outside.)
.
.
.
Takahiro went inside the school, the person in the office of the dorm was really surprised.

Dorm Operator: Hello sir! Are you lost?

Takahiro: Yeah...

Takahiro explained everything to the front office person, the person kinda understand but was confused about the portal part, he gave Takahiro a key to a dorm & told him that he'll make an appointment for them to the teacher lounge tomorrow.
.
.
.
Their dorm: