If JayJin & Katsuro Went To The Past - Pt.4

After the baking lesson ended, all the students from 1-D left to join their club meanwhile the others stay there & the teacher gave 2 copy of the baking classroom key to JayJin & Katsuro bc they're both the president & vice president.
.
.
.
With The Photographer Club:
Kashima: So you & Kyosuke got to make sweets with the new students?

Toono: Yeah, all of them have amazing skills! Btw one of them with the cat ears named "Pinky" only made 3 bags of the guy in the back corner, he was one of the people we have to help but he ignored us throughout this but his older brother told us that, that how he act around mostly everyone he isn't close with.

Shikatani: Oh Pinky, I met her, she offered me a cupcake. I didn't want to be rude so I took it...

Tamura: Never knew you were a softie- Ow!

Shikatani: Shut up! I don't want that girl to throw that away, beside it look tasty.

Toono: (The mocking is kinda similar...)

Akemi: ...

Toono: Anyways do any of you want to try one?

All of them nodded, they grabbed one of the heart shaped chocolate chips cookies. They were amazed on how the cookies tasted better than it look on the outside.

Itome: Are they making a baking club?

Toono: Yeah, I heard that tomorrow, they'll make some snacks during free time bc they want everyone to show their kindness.

Kashima: Kinda curious on what they're making for tomorrow.
.
.
.
The next day, all 16 of them entered the baking room with ingredients that the school bought them, they made breakfast theme like small pancakes, small waffles, croissant, muffins & breakfast sandwiches. The females were the ones who handed them out while the males continued making more & than theirs. When they're passing the sample around, they were left with positive feedback.
.
.
.
With Toono, Kashima & Akemi:
Toono: You did what?!

Akemi: I just want new members!😭

Kashima: I think you shouldn't forced everyone bc you don't know what their next trick

Their conversation was interrupting by a few boys after receiving a sample from Flora.
She was handing out Jay's samples bc he had to clean the club up so they could have a clean station.

Flora: Sample?

Student #6: Ty cutie!🥰

Flora: Heh... (Lavender would've kill him-)

The 3 boys saw the brown haired coming up to them, both Toono & Kashima acted normally but Akemi just gives her a side eye.

Flora: Sample?

Toono: Oh thx!

Kashima: Sure! Ty!

Flore looked at Akemi

Flora: Sample?

Akemi: *Slapped the tray of muffins out of her hands & pulled her hair*

Toono & Kashima: AKEMI!

Toono: WTF?! That was rude!

Akemi: Why would I want something from a gross stranger who is a girl?!🙄

Flora: *Looked down at the tray.*

JayJin: What's going on outside here?! What all this commotion?