Beach Disaser - 🩵TamuFuji🖤

Happened in the Future AU, it was somewhere in the early June where summer almost started. Akisawa & Kono decided to be nice enough to invite the main 9 into a vacation to the beach. They arranged a special area somewhere in the hotel where the kids can go while their parents go out & have fun outside.
.
.
.
Note: The 1st Years birthdays are the earliest but Fujisaki's is on July so he's still 22.
3rd Years: 24 Years Old
2nd Years: 23 Years Old
1st Years: 22-23 Years Old
.
.
.
Akisawa: We're here. Oi! Tamura, Itome, Yuri, come help me with this!

Yuri: Coming.

Itome: ...

Tamura: Tch! Whatever...🙄

Both Itome & Tamura help Akisawa setting up the barbecue for them to eat. Meanwhile Yacchan, Toono, Fujisaki, Shikatani & Akemi were setting up the rest with Kono.
.
.
.
When they were done, all of them changed into their swimsuits in the locker rooms. Itome, Tamura, Akisawa, Kono, Kashima & Yuri were out, meanwhile the others were taking longer.

Tamura: Hurry up! Damnit!💢

Itome: We'll just ditch Keiichi if the others are out.

3 of them came out, but Yacchan was frightened Akemi

Yacchan: Don't you even dare lay your disgusting hands on my wife...💢

Toono: Kyousuke...😣

Kono: I don't want to know what happened in there...
.
.
.
When they got back to their spot of the beach, they decided to take some photos together for fun.

Toono: Yuri, take a normal picture for once!

Yuri: 🍌❤️

Yuri noticed Fujisaki was also taking a self photo as well with Shikatani taking it.

Not even a minute Yuri came running up to Fujisaki.

Fujisaki: Yuri~Kun?

Yuri: 😜🕶️👉🏻👌🏻

Toono: Yuri, wait-

Yuri pinned Fujisaki on the ground, & started removing his bottom part of his swimsuit. Yuri started to losing it. Throughout this everyone was looking at him having sex with Fujisaki, the black haired tried his best to hide it but couldn't hold back anymore. The 1st years tried pushing Yuri off of Fujisaki.

Kono: WTF?!

Toono: Yuri, get off of him!

Kashima: Yuri, that's enough!

Yacchan: You're going to get us in trouble!

Itome: Fuck this. *Slapped Akemi*

Akisawa: I am not going to let you join in Tamura. *Holding Tamura back*

After a few minutes, the 1st years managed to get Yuri off of Fujisaki's body. Yuri almost cum inside of Fujisaki but was pulled out after the last second.

Shikatani: WTF WERE YOU THINKING?! FUCKING MY BABY IN FRONT OF A PUBLIC LOCATION?!

While Shikatani was yelling & scolding Yuri, the 1st years gave Fujisaki a towel & a cold beverage.

Tamura: I'll take him back to our hotel.

Tamura carried Fujisaki the same way Yuri did to Fujisaki all the way back to their hotel.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tamura: We're here...

Tamura opened the door & put Fujisaki on their bedroom. Tamura set up the bath while Fujisaki was rethinking of his life choices.

Tamura: The bath is ready...

Fujisaki entered the bathroom, meanwhile Tamura was texting the others about this. But he stopped bc he felt a sort of jealousy coming through him.
.
.
.
Fujisaki: Eh? Yui~Kun?

Tamura: Jimi...

Fujisaki: You want to take a bath as well...?

Tamura: Well...

The light blue haired took off his clothes revealing a harden dick. Fujisaki was flustered about it but knew that his legs weren't able to walk for a while. Hearing the black haired moan made the light blue haired harden.
He couldn't stop the jealousy he was getting after the whole situation. In the end all Fujisaki can felt was all the liquid that Tamura had inside of him. Tamura washed up Fujisaki in the shower, Fujisaki saw how some of the white liquid goes down the drain with the shampoo & conditioner, when they were done, Tamura gave Fujisaki a spare hoodie of his & later Fujisaki decided to take a nap meanwhile Tamura was going to pick up their kids

17 Years Later:
Fujisaki: And that's how we got you guys-

Septuplets: 🤯😧🫤😑😶😅😧