Walking In On Them - TakaRiko

The KYK's & TSY's along with AST's family went on a vacation to a beach resort. All of their kids went to do their activities outside, some of them bring their younger siblings with them to watch them. Shikatani went to the spa area with his daughters, he asked if Toono & Fujisaki would come along but they still need to do some unpacking. All of their husbands went to hang out with each other. Both Toono & Fujisaki noticed that they haven't seen Takahiro or Rikora anywhere.
.
.
.
Toono: Hey Asuka, have you seen your brother anywhere?

Asuka: He was with Rikora the last time. But I don't know where they went...

Fujisaki: Perhaps we could try checking their room. I mean Rikora did gave me an extra keycard to his room.
.
.
.
Meanwhile Takahiro & Rikora:

Takahiro: Finally, we got everything organized!

Takahiro land his face on the bed, Rikora was sitting there, thinking that his husband is acting like an idiot. Their kids went with their aunts & uncles along with their cousins. Meanwhile Mizuki was still in the room playing with her toys.

Rikora: At least there's an area where the kids can go, our siblings would pick them up for us whenever it's time to eat.

Takahiro & Rikora decided to watch some television with thieir daughter, Takahiro notice how Rikora was giving him the face which means he wants to do it but knows that they can't do it when their daughter is there with her month old mind & her innocence. So they wait an episode before Mizuki slowly falls asleep in the middle of the episode. Rikora put her in the crib that the hotel provides them. He tucked her in nicely.

Takahiro & Rikora: ...

Takahiro: So... You want to have sex?

Rikora: I mean we could, if you want to...

Takahiro kissed Rikora, during the way, he removed both of his & Rikora's clothes. He started to leave some hickeys & bite marks after he was teasing Rikora by the neck.

Takahiro: We have lower our voices, the baby will be cranky if we wake her up from the loud noises we made.

Takahiro spread Rikora's legs out, positioning himself & Rikora. The black haired grabbed a pillow nearby & covered most of his face with it. As Takahiro started to thrust his male wife insides, he could tell that Rikora missed having him inside of him after a month of him giving birth to their daughter.
.
.
.
Fujisaki: They should be here...

Toono: What's that sound?

Toono being curious grabbed the keycard that Fujisaki had in his hand, when he unlocked the door, they walked in on them.

Toono & Fujisaki: ...!!!

Takahiro & Rikora: ...!?

Toono was about to close the door quickly, Fujisakj told him to shut the door quietly because their granddaughter was sleeping.

Toono: I can't believe that we just walked into our kids having sex!

Fujisaki: You didn't even knock! So it was your fault.
.
.
.
Takahiro: Should we continue?

Rikora: Just this round...

Takahiro & Rikora finished themselves up, Takahiro immediately showered while Rikora was cleaning their mess up but later join Takahiro in the shower feeling sleepy. When Takahiro was done, he quickly changes his clothes & left some clothes for Rikora before heading outside where their mothers were.

Takahiro: Mom! Mother-in-law! I'm sorry that you have to see all of that...

Fujisaki: No worries, it's our fault for not knocking *cough* Takashi!

Toono: Sorry if I barged in without knocking...

Meanwhile Rikora was on the bed, embarrass after his mom & mother-in-law walked in on him & his husband.