Chapter 11

The gently nudging of my hand, by what could only be construed as a puppy nose is what woke me up. I slowly open my eyes and see Ash in front of me, but he's the cutest little puppy. He slowly turns back into his human form and yells, "Hey, guys! She's awake."

As I stretched my whole body hurt, I hurt in places I didn't even think I could hurt. Wincing from pain, I look around the room, then I see him. The fire starts burning deep in my chest as I start walking across my basement then the realization of where we were hits me,

"Wait! How did I get here? Why were her letting her touch you like that? How didn't you see or feel me near you? The words flew out of my mouth fast and pretty jumbled together. Blaze took a step back looking at me like I had lost my mind.

"Raven, what are you talking about? Who touched me?" Blaze said confused.

"Don't you dare play dumb with me Blaze Harrison!! Yasmin was all over you at the food court! Why didn't you push her away and tell her to go fuck herself!!" I screamed at him. I could feel the fire tickling between my fingers. When Ashton grabbed my hand and doused my flames. Just then Darius and Roe walk into the room.

"And what the fuck are you doing here!!" Pointing my finger at Roe, "You knew! You knew what this book was, you knew what I was, and you said NOTHING!!" I screamed at her. Just as she went to open her mouth a loud booming voice said ENOUGH! Then two white wisps emerged from the book right in front of us all.

Standing there completely quiet and dumbfounded, I looked at the floor as hot tears started streaming down my face. Blaze reached out to comfort me and I pulled away, the amount of pain and hurt that crossed his face broke my heart, but he did what he did.

"SIT DOWN!" the male wisp yelled. We all sat, every single one of us. The female wisp slowly walked up to me placing her hand on the top of my head and said,

"Relax, angel and allow me entrance to your memories." I eyeball her up and down the slowly lean back and nod my head. She says muninn, the Nordic word for memory, yeah, I just know these things now, which was odd. Anyway, she starts to unlock my memories. Next thing I know I am transported back to the food court, back to that bitch with her hands all over my mate. I can feel the fire wanting to start but then a fog is lifted, no not fog, more like a shimmer like off a mirror in the summer sun. The food court scene changed, this time Blaze step out of the way of Yasmin's advances, called her a stupid bitch, then proceeded to watch me freak out, all while Yasmin had a huge smile on her face.

I shake my head, no, no wait that's not possible, how can that be?

"I don't understand?" I muttered looking at the wisp, when I suddenly realized who this was, as she looked exactly like me.

"Rosanna?" I questioned. "Julius?" Is that really you? Looking over at Blaze and he is standing there with his mouth open staring at himself but not himself.

"Yes, we put our spirits in the book, when we passed in case our future generations needed us. As you will one day as well.

"As for the two different memories the first one, your original point of view, was a false image. Someone put a spell on what you were seeing. More like an illusion, I am guessing they wanted a show of your true powers. Which I might add are some of the strongest I have ever seen." Rosanna spoke softly, almost melodic.

"As for Roe, she is your witch guide it wasn't her place to tell you, only to let Darius know that the process had begun. And you will treat her with the respect she deserves!" Barked Julius.