Chapter 12

I woke up flying off my bed, beads of sweat running down my face, my heart pumping out of my chest. I turn to see Blaze is not in bed next to me, but a tall man, handsome, oh very handsome, and very muscular is laying there half naked instead, begging me to come back to bed.

"Come back to bed Raven, I need you next to me." He said, his eyes filled with lust and fire, as his long black hair lay on the bed behind him, his vibrant yellow eyes burning a hole in my chest.

I turned to run out of my room, but very quickly stopped when I realized I was in fact not in my room. But in this dark, smokey place. I looked around, why did this place feel so familiar? Why did I feel like this is where I belonged. I was still standing in the doorway when the man from the bed walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned back into him. It felt like heaven being in his arms.

I turned around looking him in his eyes, and questioned,

"Who are you? Where am I?" He looked at me and laughed.

"Home, Raven my love. You are finally home. With me. I am Arawn your one true destiny." I looked up into his eyes lovingly for a moment lost in them completely, then the smell of sulfur invaded my nose. I turned around and looked out over my new home and saw nothing, but black smoke and fire, everywhere.

I turned back to Arawn, and my senses kicked in. I slowly started to back away from him, screaming,

"NO! I am not supposed to be here, I love Blaze, I need him. Not you!!!" As I turned to run away from him.

"Raven!! Raven, wake up! You're having a nightmare." I faintly heard Blaze screaming for me. The man in the bed reached out and grabbed my arm, telling me not to go. That we would be great together.

Blaze shook and shook me. But I wouldn't wake up, so he did the only thing he could think do to wake me up. He bit me. Hard. I flew out of bed; I was pinned up against the ceiling of my room, breathing hard and sweating bullets. Wide eyed I looked around and saw that I was in my own room and slowly started to sink back to the floor.

Sitting in the corner of my room on the floor, trying to regain my composure, Blaze walked up and wrapped his arms around me, he knew what the dream was, he saw it all in my head. But what he didn't see, what I couldn't bring myself to show him was the handprint burned into my forearm. I pulled my sleeve down, stood up and pushed him back on the bed, kissing him hard. When we were interrupted by Roe, walking into my room, right through all the wards we put up last night.

Wake up love birds, let's get your last training session started. I turned and looked at the clock, it was 4am, even my mother wasn't up at this ungodly hour. I rolled off of Blaze and looked her dead in her eyes.

"Are you completely insane?" I asked her. "My mother is going to hear you. And how did you walk through the wards I placed, exactly?"

Well first can't wake up your mom, it's not possible, she's not even home. I sort of, maybe hexed her into staying away for the next 3 days. And the wards you placed were for noise and to keep people from seeing in, not a protection one, now if you will kindly uncloak Blaze and let's get the day started already."

I just shook my head and muttered something very un-lady like under my breath as she started to walk down the stairs, Roe yelled back,

"I heard that miss thang now get your booty to the basement. I have a surprise for you."

I looked back at Blaze, and we started laughing really hard,
"I need to get changed into something I can move better in than this." I said pointing at my jeans and t shirt from yesterday.

"Well, go on then, I am not going to stop you." Blaze said licking his lips. I turned probably six different shades of red as he eyeballed me waiting for me to strip. So, I said screw it. I grabbed my yoga pants and a t-shirt out of my dresser and pulled off yesterday's outfit, standing in the middle of my room in my black lace bra and panty set. I heard Blaze get up off the bed and start walking toward where I was standing, then I heard a sharp intake of breath, and he was gone.