Chapter 14

"Sorry, guys. I needed a moment. I really do apologize. But I have a question. Did someone put a spell on the time, why is the day moving so slowly?" I asked everyone in the room.

Roe stepped close to me putting her arm around my shoulders and said,

"Well, I mean we kind of had too. There is a lot of training that has to happen today, and I mean a lot. Not to mention, having to get you initiated into your coven. Well, your mother's coven." I turned and looked at her, not surprised anymore cause weird shit happening to me is apparently my normal life now. And said,

"Ok, let's get started. What do we do first?" I asked.

"First, we need to get you associated with your familiars. Yes, they are all here to help all of you, but each couple will have two familiars that will be their main pairing, for you and Blaze that is Ashton and Ori. So, Ashton, Ori, do your thing." Darius said.

"Please stand in the center of this circle, look at one another and place your hands out, palms up to the sky. This should not hurt, but you will feel things, inside your body and mind. Do not fight this, open yourself up to it and allow for it to happen." Ashton said.

So, we go and stand inside the circle, hands out, palms up. Just like we were instructed. Ashton and Ori walk over to us and stand opposite us in the same pose. In a north, south, east, west configuration. The air in the room begins to change, it gets heavier, almost stifling. I can't breathe. I start panicking, I go to move my hand to my throat, when Roe tells me not to move, that its all in my head. And that I am fine. Yeah, sure I am.

Standing there, dying or at least that is what it feels like, the energy shifts to something lighter, more euphoric. The smile that crosses my face is hard to stop as I look into Blaze's panic-stricken eyes. What is he seeing that I am not? Why does he look like that? Then I see why, as the black and white mist swirls around us, I notice that Blaze looks like himself, but he doesn't. For a brief moment I see his vampire self, then a deeper darker scarier version of himself then this angelic form takes hold, and it repeats this pattern.

Causing me to almost break the connection, but I hold fast. As the swirling slows, I notice all four versions of Blaze, have fused into one, I can see all of him. And he is amazing. So handsome, so dark and powerful. But I feel like I am glowing, with pure light and love. Smiling, we broke apart, falling to the ground. We all four lay there in a heap, exhausted and out of breath.

"What was that? It was scary and awesome all together." I squeak out between ragged breaths.

"That was us, fusing to your souls. Our energies are forever entwined. We shall always know where you are and how you are feeling." Ashton said. I started to worry, I don't want them to know when Blaze and I are intimate.

"You need not worry about private moments; we know when to step away. But now we are one." Ori said. Feeling the relief wash over and my energy returning, I stood up. And I did feel stronger, more secure, it was an amazing sensation. I started rubbing my wrist where my hidden mark was, or at least it used to be hidden.

"Why, is this visible again?" I said pointing at my wrist.

"Is what visible?" Roe said looking at my arm.

"Are you sure you are, ok? There is nothing on your arm Raven." Darius said.

I hear Ashton in my head say, only the four of us can see your mark. Only the four of us have that mark. I look around and yep, Blaze, me, Ori, and Ash all have the same mark in the same place. Questioning, I think,