FIVE

I was woken by Levi opening the drapes, and letting the sun stream into the room. I groaned rubbed my eyes, feeling disoriented for a moment. I stare down at my hands, realizing that they are not longer bound to the bed post, but there are light abrasions where the cuffs had dug into my skin.

"I took them off you when you fell asleep," Levi says, "They didn't look too comfortable."

I eye him suspiciously as he nears me, "My father is going to be here soon," He says, with disgust in his voice, "So I'm going to have to tie you up again." My eyes widen and I shake my head vigorously, "I have to, I'm sorry."

He lifts me up, binding my hands together behind my back, and my feet together. I just stare at him as he does this, a tear sliding down my cheek, knowing there's no use fighting back.

Levi groaned, "Don't look at me like that." He slowly lowers me back onto the bed, "I don't have a choice in this. But I promise I won't let anything happen to you." Sincerity shines in his eyes as he says this.

The doorbell sounds from downstairs and Levi stiffens. "Don't talk back to him or disrespect him and he won't hurt you." He says hurriedly, and strides out of the room.

I soon hear a deep voice echo through the house, followed by Levi's. And then the sound of heavy footsteps ascending the stairs.

I held my breath as Levi and his father enter the room. Levi's dad stands about the same height as Levi, maybe shorter by a few inches. But while Levi is fit and muscular, his Dad closely resembles a baby whale.

"Miss Reynolds." Levi's Dad greets me like he's greeting an old friend, "Very nice to meet you."

I just stare back at him, not knowing what to say.

"Don't be rude, Levi." Levi's Dad chuckles darkly, "Get the girl a chair."

Levi pulled a wooden chair into the room from the hallway. It looked like something from a horror movie, the kind of chair girls get tied to before they're murdered.

Levi strides over to the bed and lifts me up, while his Dad looks on. He places me in the chair roughly and his dad looks pleased.

"Willow Reynolds." Levi's Dad takes a step closer to me, "I've heard a lot about you. I almost couldn't believe it when my son called me and said he had you on his living room couch." The man let out a cruel laugh.

I glance over at Levi, who is avoiding my gaze.

"I need information about your father." Levi's Dad put his hand on the armrest of the chair and leaned close to me. My breathing sped up and my heart hammered in my chest, "And you're going to give it to me."

"What-" I pause and swallow my fear, "What do you want to know?"

"Do you know what your dad does for a living?"

"He runs a manufacturing company." I tell him truthfully.

He sighs and looks over to Levi, then back at me, "You can fool my son but you can't fool me." His hand shot out so fast I didn't even have time to process what was happening until it came in contact with my cheek, making my head snap to the side. Stinging pain shot through the left side of my face.

"Dad, what the hell!" Levi came to stand between me and his father.

"Son, get out of my way." His Dad hisses, "This bitch needs to learn not to lie."

"She doesn't know anything," Levi insists, "I told you this. If you hurt her it will only make her father even more angry."

Levi's father's breathing was labored and he looked ready to murder his son.
"Get the fuck out of my way."

Levi was silent for a moment and seemed to be weighing his options. After a few seconds he stepped out his fathers way and retreated to where he had been standing before.

His father chuckled, "That's what I thought." He cracked his knuckles, "Now, where were we?"