SEVEN

"Its okay, baby." Levi stroked my cheek, "Its over."

Baby. Why does he keep calling me that?

"I'll leave you two alone." Clay chuckles as he packs up his things, "Take good care of her."

"Will do." The two of them 'bro hug' and then Clay is gone.

Levi turns to look at me again, seeming nervous.

He should be.

"What the fuck is going on." I spit at him, trying to be as intimidating as I can while laying limply on his bed covered in bruises and gauze.

He takes a seat on the bed and sighs. "Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes!" I cry, frustrated.

"Fine," He looks me right in the eye, "Your father is the leader of a gang, and my father is trying to bring him down. My father is planning on using you to get to yours."

What the Fuck?

All I could do was stare at him, not knowing what to say.

"My-" I swallow hard, "My dad is a business man."

"Well, I guess what he does could be considered business, depending on the way you look at it."

"What exactly does he do?" I ask, not sure if I want to know.

"Drugs, weapons. Normal gang stuff." Levi says casually.

"Liar." I snap at him.

He scoffs, "How often do you see your dad?"

"Not a lot but-" I try.

"Does he ever talk about his job with you? Ever tell you how his day was?'

"Not really but-" I argue again.

"Exactly." He cuts me off one last time with a smug smile on his perfect face.

I open my mouth and then shut it again.

Is it possible?
It would explain the weird hours and random business trips.

"If I were to believe you." I say slowly, "And I'm not saying I do. What does this mean? Where do we go from here?"

Levi gives me a long look. I could practically see the wheels turning in his head. "It means..." He sets his jaw, and his eyes glint with determination,  "We have to run."

~~

"Levi you're crazy!" I call out to him as I move myself up onto my elbows, ignoring the pain. "You're the one who turned me into your dad in the first place and got me into this mess! Why do you want to protect me from him now?"

He soon came dashing out of his closet with a duffel bag in hand, "I'm not letting you get hurt again because of my father." He muttered and begins throwing clothes into the bag, "I got you in this mess so I'm getting you out of it."

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" I shreak at him and he flinches, "You kidnapped me and let your father beat me within and inch of my life! Just take me home!"

Tossing the bag onto the ground Levi stalks toward me, and leans over so his torso is hovering over me, "We need each other, Willow." He growls, "You're my excuse to get away from my father after all these years, and you won't survive another week the way things are looking now, my father will be back, and next time you won't be as lucky as you were today."

"What about my dad?"

Levi sighs and looks deep into my eyes, "Forget him. It's for the best."

He moves away from the bed and picks up his bag again, throwing more clothes inside.

I'm silent as I think.
My father has never been around, and my mother left us when I was really little. I was practically raised by nanny's and I have no close family ties. So what holding me back from going?
Because he kidnapped you, idiot.

"I'm not giving you a choice, Willow." Levi spoke, as if reading my thoughts, "You're coming with me whether you like it or not."

Well I guess there's my answer.