NINETEEN

~SEXY THINGS HAPPEN IN THIS CHAPTER FOR ALL MY NASTY's JUST A WARNING~

"I can't believe how beautiful this is." I sigh, leaning my head against Levi's shoulder from where I sat between his legs. 

We were currently sitting on the perfect sand in our swimsuits, looking out over the water. Our boat was just to the left of us a little ways out into the ocean where Amber and Jasper were taking a nap in the cabin.

"I can't believe we get to live here." Levi mumbles, burying his head into my hair, "I can't believe I get to live here with you. How lucky am I?"

I grinned, soaking in his sweet words and turning to kiss him.

His big hands run up my bare skin and come to rest around my waist, the defined muscles in his arm flexing  as he lifts me up and turns me around to straddle him in the sand. He continues kissing me, hard, and his hands touch everywhere they can.  His large bulge presses into me and I moan into his mouth at the feeling. My stomach clenches with want. His grip tightens aggressively at my moan and he makes a low animal-like noise in his throat.

Levi moves his hand to cup the side of my neck and jaw, gently pulling my head to the side and kissing down my neck, nipping at the skin as he goes. My desire intensifies at his dominant actions and I press myself into him, grinding my hips slowly.

Suddenly he flips us over and my back is pressed into the sand with his body hovering over me. His lips meet mine again. I reach up and pull him down toward me, desperate to feel his skin against mine. His chest presses into me and I can feel every muscle as it contracts.

"I want you." I whisper against his lips, instantly feeling embarrassed for my words.

"I wish I could pin you down in the sand and fuck you as you scream my name." He groans out in reply, pulling his head away from mine but grinding his hips into me from his position between my legs.  I'd never seen this side of Levi, and I was loving every second of it.

I bite my lip at his actions, wanting him to follow through with his words in my haze of lust.  He smiles mischievously down at me, his eyes locked with mine.

"But I want to make love to you our first time, not fuck you on a beach. It just doesn't seem right." He searches my eyes and I see the sincerity in them, "But for now." A smirk crosses his features and I don't realize what he means until his hand slips inside the hem of my bikini bottoms.

I arch my back as his large fingers rub against my clit, sending waves of pleasure through me. He kisses me again as I squirm under him, his fingers continuing their assault.  He moves to my entrance and he looks at me for approval. I just kiss him again as my response but whimper against his lips as he slowly inserts a single, long finger into me.

"Oh god." I whisper in pleasure as he begins to pump his finger in and out of me.

"Does that feel good, Baby?" Levi whispers, the huskiness in his voice adding to the intense pleasure as he adds another finger into me.

"Ye- Oh!" My answer is cut off as he stops thrusting to curl his fingers inside me. My back arches even further off the sand and I grip onto the arm he's using to hold himself above me, feeling the ripped muscle.

Moving my swimsuit aside he takes a hard nipple into his mouth and lightly grazing his teeth over the sensitive skin, continuing to pump his fingers in and out of me faster.

Levi moves his head to peer down at me as I fall apart under him, a dangerous glint in his eyes.  He locks eyes with me as my legs start to shake from the pleasure. We both can feel how close I am.

"Come for me, Baby." He growls out, curling his fingers again

I comply gladly and let the orgasm rip through my body as I cry out, digging my fingernails into his arm.

I collapse back onto the sand as my chest rises and falls heavily. Levi slowly takes his fingers out of me and leans down to kiss me softly.

"There's more where that came from once we get to our official new home." His voice was husky, as he readjusted my suit bottoms.

I prop myself up on my elbows and let out a big breath. I could tell my face was flushed and the water suddenly looked very appealing.

"I'm hot." I groaned, "Can we go in the water?"

"Yes, you are." He grinned down at me and helped me off the sand, "Race you." He shouted and took off.

I sprinted after him and a second later, for the second time that day, we both dive into the water.