ELEVEN

"I'm safe I think." I tell Levi, who is breathing on the other end of the phone just as heavy as I am on my end.

"Get to the hotel room and stay there this time." He growls.

"Okay." I say meekly, not wanting to further anger him.

"I'll be there as soon as I can." He says and with that he hangs up.

I groan and lean my head against the wall of the elevator and groan. I'm so stupid. He told me to stay in the hotel for a reason.

The elevator dings and the door glides open to reveal the 10th floor. I step out and dig into my pocket for the key to unlock our room. Just as I reach the door and electronic lock flashes green, a hand grabs my arm. 

I shriek and spin around only to come face-to-chest with the man who had been chasing me.

"Willow, so nice to meet you." He smiled, his eyes glinting, "Let's get to know each other while we wait for your boyfriend."

~

Levi cusses as he storms through the double doors of the hotel. He should have known better than trusting Willow to not leave the hotel. He also should have known better than to leave her by herself for nearly two weeks.

He rode the elevator to the 10th floor and pulled the room key out of his wallet. But as he stepped into the hotel room, he immediately froze.

Willow lay on the bed, hands and feet bound together, tape over her mouth, with tears streaming down her face. Levi's temper spiked as he realized she was in nothing other than her bra and underwear. She noticed him as soon as he walked in and began screaming through the tape that covered her mouth.

"She's quit the screamer isn't she? Although I'm sure you already knew that". Levi turned to see a middle aged man standing in the small kitchen, holding a bowl and a spoon in his hands.

Levi pulled out his gun in a flash, followed quickly by the unknown man.

"Who are you?" Levi asked as he slowly moved through the room to position himself between the man and Willow.

"I'm a friend of your fathers." The man laughed, "He sent me here to collect."

"Collect what." Levi asks, hearing a light groan from Willow, but not daring to turn around.

"Collect you and the girl, of course."

There was silence as neither of the men spoke. The older of the two slowly rounded the counter, taking a step closer to Levi.

"You really think he'd let you go? You're his only son, and the only heir to the business." The man peeks around Levi to look at Willow, "And his biggest enemy's daughter. Who happens to be quite the catch." The man chuckles, "Literally."

"Get out." Levi tells the older man firmly, "You're not going to get what you want."

"What are you going to do? Shoot me?" The man laughs, "You're not a killer. You don't have the guts."

"I wouldn't hesitate." And Levi meant it. Even if he can't see her, the image of Willow completely vulnerable, and laying on the bed behind him was burned into his brain. He would not let this man touch her again.

"I'll make you a deal." The man spoke, moving forward slightly, "If you come with me, I'll leave the girl alone."

Willow screamed behind him, again. Even through the tape you could tell she was protesting.

The man laughed mockingly, "Your girlfriend doesn't want me to leave. She got a taste of what I could do for her before you got here. Just wait until I get my hands on her ag-"

The gunshot rang throughout the room.

Willow sobbed from the bed, and Levi stood still pointing the gun where the man had been standing a moment before. Levi wasn't shocked, this isn't the first time he's had to shoot someone. The man got what was coming to him.

Levi turns, tucking the gun back into his waistband, and hurries to where Willow is laying. She has bruises on her stomach, and Levi can't help but notice a red mark on her chest. He moves her hair aside and nearly goes blind with rage when he see's the mark. It was a hickey.

He removed the tape from her mouth slowly, his hands shaking from anger.

"Levi." She sobbed out.

"I'm here. I'm here." Levi assured her as he flipped her over carefully, "He's dead." His large hands dwarfed hers as he untied the ropes. Once she was free he pulled her into his arms, cradling her body against his large chest.

"H-He touched me." Willow sobbed into Levi's chest as his fist's clenched.

"He's dead." He assured himself as well as Willow.

"Levi." Suddenly Willow was urgent, clutching onto his shirt, "He said there was more of them. They're waiting to kill you and take me. He told them we're here."