FIFTEEN

Comment what you think!!! ;))

I'm on a road trip to Florida with my family for two weeks so i have lottttssss of time to write in the car :///

~~~~~~

Jasper and Amber spoke in hushed whispers in the front, holding hands as Jasper drove.   Levi and I both in the back seat. He sat to one side and i stretched out across the seat with my head on his lap. He played with my hair with one hand, and held my left hand with the other.  He hadn't let go of me since we left the diner over 5 hours ago.

"I say we drive until 9 and then stop for the night." Jasper said, yawning.

"Can we risk stopping?" Amber asked, "These to have people all over them." She looked back and gave me a smile.

"I think we could all use some rest, it could be a long couple of days." Levi said.

Everyone agreed and went back to a comfortable silence.

I looked up at Levi. He was staring out of the car window looking deep in thought.  I reached my hand up and touched his face, catching his attention.

"What are you thinking about?"

He continues to play with my long blonde hair and grins, "You."

"What about me?" I laugh, curious.

"Nothing, really." He winks, and looks back out the window.

I shake my head but don't question him further and close my eyes, trying to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby, we're here." Someone shakes my shoulders lightly and I groan. I sit up and look out the windows of the car, seeing a small motel. Looking around, nothing else seems to be in sight. We're in the middle of nowhere.

"What time is it?" I ask, turning to Levi.

"Almost 10." He yanks his duffle bag from the bed of the truck and hands me mine, "Let's go."

Trying to shake away the sleep, I hop out of the truck. and immediately stumble on my sleepy legs.

Levi laughs and catches me with an arm around my waist, "Easy, killer."

He takes my bag and slings it over his other shoulder, "We get our own room. Apparently Jasper and Amber want their privacy." He winks at me with a devilish grin and we climb the steps to the second level of the motel.

Our room is small and simple, with two double beds and a bathroom. Levi throws himself onto the bed, after locking and dead-bolting the door.

"God, I need to work out." He groans, "I feel lazy."

"You look fine to me." I wink at him and plop down on the bed next to him.

He flex's jokingly, his muscles visible because of his short sleeves, and I can't help but stare.

"Eh, I've seen better." I tease him and hop up to go to my bag.

I'm pulled back, hard, and fly back into the bed, bouncing a few times.  Levi is hovering over me in a second, pinning my arms above me.  I try to move my arms but it's no use.

"What was that?" He growls, his deep voice becoming even deeper.

"I said. I've. Seen. Better." I challenge him.

"Maybe you have seen better," His eyes glint as they look deep into mine, "But I still think," He moves to pin both my hands down with only one of his. "that if  I wanted to," His right hand slides down my body to rest on my waist. "I could make you do anything I want."  His face moves closer to mine until he's just inches away, and I move my head up until our noses are touching.  We're both breathing hard, and I can't help but love the feeling of his body on mine.  A wave of lust runs through me.

I feel his arms loosen and I take the chance to use all of my stream that and flip us over. 

He looks shocked, and I smirk down at him.  "I saw the gym by the check-in office."

"Willow Reynolds, you'll be the death of me." He groans and easily throws me off of him and onto the other bed. I laugh loudly, grinning, but still flushed from our encounter.

Levi leaves to work out, making me promise not to leave the room, to lock the door behind him, keep the curtains closed, and call him if anything at all is suspicious.

I'm currently laying on the bed, watching dateline. It's nearly 10:30 but I'm not tired at all, having slept in the car for a long time.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

"That was quick." I mumble, and go to let Levi back into the room.

I open the door, to find no one on the other side.  "Levi?"  I call, and take a step out of the room.  Looking to the left, where I assumed Levi would have climbed the stairs to come back to our room, I find completely empty.

Before I have the chance to turn the other way, I feel a hand on the shoulder.

I start to scream, but a hand covers my mouth, and pulls me back into the room.