TWENTY-SEVEN

Mature Content Ahead

———————————————————

"Oh my god." I breathed out.

We stood there for a moment, just looking at each other.

"Hi baby." He whispered.

Suddenly I was in his arms and he was pulling me into the entry way. Closing the door with his foot he lifted me off the ground a buried his head into my shoulder. His body seemed to swallow mine up. Every inch of us was touching, just how it should be.

Happy tears fell down my face and before I knew it I was sobbing into his big chest. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that he was actually here, so I just wrapped my arms around him tighter.

"You're actually here." I cried pulling back to look into his eyes.

"I'll always find you." He smiled, his face seeming to be glowing as he looked down at me.

"Holy fuck!" Amber shouted as she dashed down the hallway and jumped on us, wrapping her arms around us both and laughing happily like a mad woman.

"Levi, good to see you! Apartments all yours," She winked as she hurried to pull on her shoes, "I'm going to get Jasper!"

"You're an asshole." I whisper to him and she slammed the door behind her, "How could you leave me hanging for so long."

"It was too dangerous for me to be in contact with you, baby." His arms constricted a little tighter around me, "My father would have known I'm not loyal to him."

"But how are you here now? Are you back for good?"

"I'll answer all of your questions later." He said, his voice now husky, "I haven't been able to touch you for months."

I giggled as he lifted me all the way into his arms, and strode down the hallway. Somehow he knew exactly which one was my room. He kicked the door open and tossed me onto the bed, crawling quickly on top of me.

I was all too aware of his hard body pressing into every inch of mine as his intense gaze bore into my face.

"I've waited so long to do this." He growled, and swooped down to capture my lips with his, kissing me fiercely and making my toes curl.

I gripped onto his bicep and dug my fingernails into the hard flesh as I kissed him passionately. He seemed to have gained a crazy amount of muscle since I last saw him, and my underwear began to soak as dirty thoughts entered my mind.

I needed him.

I reached down and tugged at the hem of his shirt and he stopped his assault for a moment to pull it over his head.

I gasped as his muscles contracted with the movement and couldn't resist reaching out and running my hands down the warm skin of his chest.

He chuckled and leaned back down, trailing lingering kissing on my jaw and down my neck.

"Baby, I understand if you're not ready. But I need you." He growled. "Fuck I need you so bad." To prove his point he pressed into me and I could feel his rock hard dick against me.

"I'm yours." I breathed out, knowing I wanted this more than anything, "Please, take me."

I gasped again at the front on my shirt being ripped open.