TWENTY

"Wakey, Wakey!!"

I suddenly felt the urge to punch someone as I was harshly woken up by Amber skipping down the stairs of the boat. Levi must have felt the same way because a pillow flew her direction and nailed her right in the face.

"Jesus Christ, Levi! I make pancakes and this is how you treat me? Unbelievable."  Amber chuckled, whipping the pillow back in our direction.

"5 more minutes?" I groan.

"Fine, I'm just going to eat them all." She said before trotting back up the steps.

"Good morning." A groggy voice spoke from next to me and an arm pulled me closer.

"Good morning to you, too." I giggle, unable to control the grin that spread across my face.

"We go home today." His words instantly woke me up and I shot out of bed, pulling the covers with me. Instantly I became distracted by his naked torso. He looked insanely sexy laying  sprawled out on the bed. He was tanned from just the short time we've been out in the sun, with slight pink tinges on both of his shoulders from a slight sunburn.

I couldn't resist crawling back onto the bed, and onto him. His torso was hot against mine and he gazed up at me with hooded eyes.

"What's up?" He grinned at me, reaching around and pulling me closer to him.  His sleepy eyes stared up into mind, and the look of adoration on his gorgeous face made my heart melt in my chest.

"I love you." Before I could stop myself the words tumbled out of my mouth, a hand shooting up too dramatically to cover my lips. Instantly I jump off of him and backed away, mentally scolding myself for not thinking before I speak. His face looked stunned and he said nothing, his full lips slightly parted but no sound coming out.

"We should go up for breakfast." I say while backing away quickly, until sprinting up the stairs.

As I walked up to the top deck of the boat the view stunned me again, almost making me forget what had just happened in the cabin below.

Did I really love him? Why did I just blurt it out?

"Willow you look like you just saw a ghost." Amber chuckled from the small beach style table that sat on the deck of the boat.

I ignored her and rolled my eyes, but i could've hell the flush that stained my cheeks. "How is there so much food still on this damn boat?" I asked, shocked at the feat that was laid out on the table.

"I guess Levi had it stocked full just in case." Jasper mumbled through a mouthful of food.

"I guess so." I sat down next to them and pulled a towel around me in preparation to hide the food baby I was about to have.

"Good morning all." Levi's deep voice suddenly spoken from behind me.

I choice to not look at him and Jasper and Amber greeted him, and instead focused on filling my plate with fruit and pancakes.

"Thanks for breakfast, Ber"  I shot a smile to Amber as I took a bite of pineapple.

"So we're finally arriving today? " Jasper asked Levi as me sat down in the seat next to me.

"We're only about an hour out. My brother's joining us a few days from now." Levi replied, and I could feel his gaze on me, making my cheeks burn from embarrassment.  I bent my head, hoping no one would notice.

"Are you alright, Willow? You look a little warm?" Amber, of course, piped up and tilted her head curiously at me.

"It's just warm out, I think I just need to go for a swim before we head off again." I quickly pushed my chair back and scampered away from the table toward the back of the boat where it dipped down closer to the water.

I sat on the edge and let my feet cool off in the crystal blue water. A knot formed in my stomach as I stared out at the beautiful view. Why didn't he say it back?