𝔰𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢

Sanji, cook of the Straw Hat Pirate Crew and one of two wings of the future King of the Pirates. Bullied by his brothers and un-loved by his father, the third son to the royal Vinsmoke Family of the Germa Kingdom escaped to the East Blue at a young age and left behind the cruel life forced upon him when classified as a failure. Having embarked on an endless adventure sailing the seas with his friends, Sanji's life felt like a dream until his past rips it away when forced home at the announcement of his own wedding. Reunited with the kindhearted superhuman he'd found solace in as a child, he can only hope she can be a light in the darkness once again.

Eira, Germa 66's 5th Commander and only spy - Snow White. Considered Germa royalty and born a superhuman through genetic modification, she began training at an early age alongside the Vinsmoke children. Currently second to none in skill and full control of her cryokinetic abilities makes her seemingly irreproachable. Emotions in tact, Eira remains kind with a lively aura that draws everyone in but dreams to be free from the constraints of being the perfect soldier. Informed of the pending alliance with the Big Mom Pirates, she returns home after two years and is met with a face from the past that presents a chance to turn her life upside down.