[1]

Sanji roams around the Germa castle dreading what was to come in reuniting with his family. The only person he was truly looking forward to seeing was Eira, the memories he had with her kept close to his heart over the years. He hadn't crossed paths with anyone on his way in, so he wasn't sure if she was here. Her presence would be a light in the darkness his life was now shrouded in.

He and Eira were close as kids. She did her best to stick by him outside of training when she figured that his brothers wouldn't try anything when she was around. Of course she was close with those three and like a sister to Reiju, but she didn't like to see him hurt and would defend him whenever she could. She also just liked spending time with him, especially when he cooked. Reiju had her moments too, but never dared to speak out against the trio. Though, Sanji was thankful to both girls when they helped him escape.

With a kind heart, bright smile, and shining sky blue eyes that showed exactly what she was feeling, Eira had captured Sanji's attention. Her long white hair stood out amongst the colorful heads of him and his siblings. A ball of energy that had a tendency to cause a little innocent chaos, Sanji was sure she had the brothers hooked too.

Sighing, he continues on only to run into Yonji who, unsurprisingly, throws snarky remarks his way. Remaining unbothered and requesting to be left alone, the blonde pisses off his green-haired brother. Sanji kicks the side of Yonji's head in in annoyance, but Yonji only walks away at the question of Eira's whereabouts.

Almost dejectedly the fourth son responds tells him that she isn't here, and he didn't know if she would be anytime soon.

'What is going on?'

-

Reiju took it upon herself to watch over Sanji in his room. While she was enjoying the time together, he just wanted to be left alone. Having her there, though, allowed the blonde to ask about their friend.

"Yonji said Eira's not here," he starts.

Reiju nods, "Correct."

"Where is she?"

The first-born sighs, "No one is sure of her current position, except perhaps Father but even that may be a stretch. She's more often than not sent out as a spy, infiltrating and monitoring countries around the world. Transponder silence from her isn't unusual, but she's been gone for almost two years so all of us are a bit more tempered withe her away."

"So, she's sent out alone?"

She shrugs, "Eira's the best of us. Stronger, faster, smarter... the most skilled in stealth which is why her missions are mainly undercover, but she's also a commander of her own unit. You should see her with that sword she obsessed over when we were little. She also briefly mentioned having a lifeline set in place in case anything goes wrong. None of us have a clue what it is but it eases our minds a bit knowing it's there."

"Is she still-"

"The same? In heart and soul, yes. Physically she's even prettier than when you had a crush on her as a kid," she said with a smirk.

"Shut up."