[prologue]

Somewhere in Big Mom's territory...

The Thousand Sunny narrowly avoids the Germa 66 snail ship sailing at it. As they pull up alongside each other, Chopper sees a figure on deck whose hooded cape hides away most of their body. However, the curly eyebrow is hard to miss.

"Oi! Sanji! Saaanji!" Chopper calls, tears streaming down his face.

"I'm not Sanji. My name is Yonji." The figure pulls down the hood revealing similar features as their friend, but with a head of styled green hair.

Connecting the dots once hearing the name, the crew's shock of learning Sanji has a brother lasts only a second as the reality of their situation shakes them.

"We need help! Luffy ate a poisonous fish and we're out of antidotes! He's going to die."

"Sorry," Yonji says unapologetically. "I'm not particularly in the mood to help. Though, you can try to steal the medicine as pirates would."

Suddenly, a woman clad in pink with hair to match appears and kicks the man off the ship sending him into the water. She turns to the Sunny, "I'm sorry, my younger brother is an asshole."

"Reiju!"

-

After saving Straw Hat Luffy's life, Reiju makes her way back to the Germa 66 ship and stands on the rail that her brother is perched on. Again, Sanji's friends are shocked to discover that he not only has siblings but is a Vinsmoke, a royal family from the North Blue.

Yonji, with eyes locked on the shorter Mink on board the pirate ship, asks, "You're Pekoms with the Big Mom Pirates, right? Why're you with the Straw Hats?"

"I have my reasons. I don't have to explain myself to you as there is no bond between us yet. Grr!"

"True," chimes Reiju. "We'll pretend we didn't see anything for now."

Yonji smirks, "We don't want to cause any trouble that might affect our brother's marriage. We'd best tread lightly."

"Smart. Grr!"

"Unanchor the ship. Let's go back."

As the Vinsmoke siblings sail away, Reiju turns to see Yonji staring at an old photo.

"Do you think she'll come home?"

The older sister sighs, responding under her breath, "I hope so. For both Sanji's sake and ours."

Meanwhile, on Brock Collie Island in the Grand Line...

The first and second sons of the Vinsmoke family infiltrate with their units, taking down any soldiers that cross their paths in order to put an end to the war on the island.

The red-haired commander who dons the number 1, stands before the opposing military leader. Grabbing the gun from the man's hands, Ichiji shoots him and scoffs, "It's over. How could a war between such weak countries last two years?"

Blue-haired Niji, an electric blue number 2 prominent on his black cape, confirms payment for their efforts has been secured before meeting up with his brother. Together, they report back to their Father and prepare to depart.

"The wedding's in three days," a scratchy voice sounds through the transponder snail.

"Two days will be plenty to get to Whole Cake Island," Ichiji responds. "What about Sanji?"

"He's already here."

"Has anyone heard from her?" asks Niji.

There's a slight pause before they hear the clank of the snail ending the conversation.

The brothers look at each other and sigh, shoulders slumping forward slightly. Both hoping that she'll be at the castle in a couple of days.