[16]

Eira knew every detail of the plan like the back of her hand, though she'd been instructed not to do anything until she and the Vinsmokes were saved by the Straw Hats. Obviously the group didn't know how Big Mom would assassinate the Germa royal family, but Eira refused to be a sitting duck so she was scheming in her own mind. She planned to help the group as soon as the opportunity arose.

She was less than thrilled that the wedding kiss needed to happen, or get close to it, since the gunshot would trigger everything, but she would take that to the grave.

The Germa female knew she couldn't inform the Vinsmokes of the plot against them. They would definitely retaliate, ruining any chance of assassinating the Yonko. Reiju wouldn't be an issue since she made it clear where she stood on the matter.

When the time came for Sanji and Eira to return to the Chateau, the pair bid everyone a goodbye and good luck before exiting Bege's base. While the former would head straight there and sneak back into his room, the latter needed to head to the Germa castle. She would retrieve her cape and get ready there, making it look like she'd been there, then strut back in to the Chateau through the front door to reunite with the Vinsmokes.

Before going their separate ways, Sanji grabbed Eira's hand and squeezed it tightly. They looked at each other silently, eyes reassuring that they'd be careful. He leaned in to press a kiss to her cheek then took off. Eira watched him go until she could no longer see him, then took off in the opposite direction towards the place she called home.

She passed many Germa soldiers once she reached destination and directed one to have a carriage and driver ready. Up in her room, she found her red cape on the bed. Eira quickly freshened up, keeping the same white dress but switching to white knee high heeled boots. Placing the cape around her shoulders and securing her Germa headpiece, she carried her sword knowing she'd have to hand it over at the doors and was ready to face the challenge ahead.

-

Niji knocked on his younger brother's guest bedroom door, "Yonji! Wake up and change!"

"What happened to Reiju?" Judge asked, buttoning his shirt and entering the common area. "She's not in her room."

"I haven't seen her since yesterday." Ichiji mumbled.

A guide assigned to the Vinsmokes appeared before them, "Reiju-sama finished her preparations in another room. There's still an hour before the Tea Party so take your time."

When that time came, the present Germa royal family were guided through the halls of the Chateau. Reiju eventually joined them, making her presence known when she easily fell into step with her family.

"Where've you been, Reiju?" The fourth-born son asked.

"None of your business. I know you all were partying late so I asked them to change my room."

"Don't interfere with adult stuff, idiot." The second-born son scolded.

Judge interrupted their arguing, "Let's go. The Tea Party will be on the rooftop. At last, we Germa 66 will have Big Mom's power on our side and rule the North Blue again!"

"You're in a good mood." Yonji's voice teased.

"Sanji hasn't run away, has he?" Niji asked the guide.

The guide turned his head to answer, "The bride and groom are both fully prepared."

"Better yet, anyone know when exactly Eira will be back?" The first-born son spoke for the first time during their procession. Ichiji turned his head to look at his siblings, to see his brothers shaking their heads.

Reiju knew. "She called just before I met up with you all, said she would be arriving in front of the Chateau in a few minutes. She'll probably reach the roof at the same time as us." Reiju was worried hearing that Sanji hadn't escaped after everything the night before. She held out hope that Eira would be able to do something, stop the wedding and free Sanji.

-

When the Chess Peacekeepers noticed Eira's carriage, they hurried to announce her arrival to get the doors open. They escorted up to the roof where everything would go down.

What a coincidence that her arrival on the roof was perfectly timed with that of the Vinsmokes. She waited behind them, watching as they argued with Bege's security team. The white-haired female wanted to laugh at their reluctance to give up their weapons.

"No one's allowed to bring any weapon in. Raid Suits are no exception." Bege said.

"What happens if we refuse?" Ichiji responded coolly.

The boys all fell into fighting position while Bege's men circled them with guns drawn. As soon as Niji's electrified fist made its move against Bege, Eira decided to step in.

"Oi! We're still guests here. If that's what Big Mom wants, then that's what she gets."

Her voice caused Niji to adjust the trajectory of his punch at the last minute, missing the pirate's face by centimeters.

Eira was smiling at the family when they all turned to her. She had taken out her Raid Suit canister, a white can with the number 5 on it, holding it in her left hand down by her side while her right gripped her sword handle resting it against the shoulder. The boys' jaws dropped at the sight of her, heart eyes practically popping out of their heads at what she was wearing. They watched as she moved to stand in front of Bege, handing over her beloved sword first and then her suit, before each reluctantly doing the same.

"Let's go get some food!" Eira looped an arm around Niji's and pulled him into the venue.