[3]

A little bit ago...

Eira's boat stands out among the connected snail ships of the Germa Kingdom as she docks. Breathing in deeply, she feels a bit nostalgic as she gazes up at the castle she calls home. Despite her two year absence, the white-haired beauty saunters her way inside, not in any rush to make it to the throne room where she knew everyone would be eating.

Loud voices can be heard echoing through the empty hallways. Knowing Niji's well, Eira can tell he's angry. The girl sighs, annoyed that she's walking into an argument. With the room in her sights, she can see a head of blonde hair at the table they're dining at but decides to question it later as Niji calls for the head chef. Claiming it's her fault that he was insulted, he lifts the arm holding his plate of food over his head to throw at the girl. With Eira's annoyance, the room's temperature instantly drops as she steps inside. Niji releases the plate, but it's stopped midair as she speeds over and smashes it to pieces with a fist covered in ice.

Now...

Turning towards the culprit, Eira jokes, "I see you're still a little asshole."

The tension in the room immediately releases at the siblings' relief that she was finally home.

"Eira!" They all cheered.

"Sorry I'm late," she says with a smirk.

"...Eira?" A voice whispers.

Having briefly forgotten there was someone else in the room, her attention snaps to them. She gasps in excitement and smiles widely when she recognizes the man whose eyebrow swirls in the opposite direction from his siblings

"Sanji!" She exclaims and rushes over to hug him.

Sanji, who's stunned at how much she's grown, reacts by holding her close and closing his eyes. "I've missed you," he whispers.

"And I, you."

They release each and smile. Sanji takes in her presence, committing her figure to memory, as Eira turns back to the boys she grew up with a disappointed glint in her eye. They all avoid making eye contact while blowing soundless whistles unwilling to bear the feeling they get when she looks at them like that. Turning again to face Judge, she nods in greeting, "We'll discuss everything later."

Eira begins to make her way out of the room but stops to grab Reiju so they can catch up. Passing Sanji, she smiles again letting him know she'll see him later.

Ichiji, Niji, and Yonji practically whine in her wake wanting to spend time with her. "Uh-uh, I'll see you boys tomorrow. You can take the time to think about what you almost did to that poor girl, Niji."

Too engrossed in the conversation with her 'sister,' she is oblivious to the eyes staring after her as they leave.