[15]

Eira finished getting 'cleaned up' before the other girls as Nami had insisted on helping her get ready. She was pleased with her outfit, dressed in a white long sleeve backless mini dress that hugged her body and black pointed slingback heels that were surprisingly comfortable. Her hair had been pulled into a braided slicked back high ponytail.

The Germa female had left them to roam Bege's castle before the meeting. Eventually coming across Nami and Sanji in the hall, the navigator's back to him and facing her, Eira paused her steps so she wouldn't interrupt.

"This is your last chance. Once you come back with us, I'll drive you like a horse. Be prepared!"

The white-haired female snorted at her words and high-fived Nami as she strutted past. Sanji looked relieved at the words, ready to earn his friend's forgiveness. Relief quickly turned into shock, jaw dropping when he noticed Eira and what she was wearing.

The girl smiled warmly at him and pulled him into a hug that was immediately reciprocated.

"How're you feeling?" She asked when they pulled back, hands on Sanji's shoulders as his lingered on her waist.

He nodded, "I feel like everything's going to be ok despite what still needs to be accomplished. You look good, by the way."

"Thank you, this was Nami's doing." She replied with a light blush on her cheeks.

He admired her, grateful they were able to find a moment alone. "I need to thank you for everything you've done for me, back then and now. You've always stood by my side making sure I'm ok, even now when your life is in danger."

"You don't have to thank me, Sanji. I want to keep you safe because you deserve it." Eira moved her hands to softly cradle his face. "You are not a failure, you are the best of us. You are and always have been my favorite person. I care about you so much and I'm willing to risk everything if it means you and your friends' freedom."

"I care about you too, so so much. You will be knowingly walking into the trap, but I can't ask you to leave this to us since that's not who you are. If something goes wrong and we can't save my family, I will still come for you. You are my light in the darkness and I could never find it in myself to leave you behind again."

"If I don't show up to the tea party and wedding, we risk pissing of Judge and Big Mom even more. Plus where could I go? If something happens and I'm not there, I would never forgive myself. You and your friends have to escape."

Sanji stared at her. She was so kind and so beautiful. She was the fairest of them all to him. "Luffy told me he asked you to join the crew."

She released a sigh. "Look, Sanji-"

"Alright! Let's go!" Luffy's call interrupted.

The pair stepped away from each other and joined the group's procession to the meeting room.

Sanji tried to pull Eira to sit beside him, but she opted to stand behind him instead. Eira withheld a laugh when Luffy asked Chiffon if she was Bege, then repeating the question to her baby when she denied.

"Everyone's here?" The man in question appeared. "You're all a bit cleaner, yes? I don't do business with those who don't care about their appearance.

We have three and a half hours, let's decide if we're joining forces."