1

"Cinci, how are you all tonight?" I smile as I look into the crowd. Screams erupted throughout the arena, making me light up.

"Good," I chuckle into the mic, but it's drowned out by even more screams.

"Okay, okay," I say, and they start to quiet down, "it's all good with you if I play a few songs, right?"

They start screaming again, and the bands starts the intro to the first song.

This show was electrifying. Playing a sold out arena is one thing, but playing a sold out arena where every single person knows the words, a whole different level.

They made me feel so comfortable. The entire time they were singing, dancing, and during the more emotional songs, holding one another and swaying.

It's shows like this that make it worth it. Every single second.

At the end of the show, confetti poured down on everyone, and the screams got even louder. I thanked them for coming out and then headed backstage.

On my way to my dressing room, I was intercepted by my publicist, Olivia.

"So, I have a few guest. You know a couple of them, but there's a boy and his little sister. They're from around here so talk about how great the city is and all that," she nods as she talks and I take in every word.

"Who is it that I know?"

She shakes her head with a smirk and opens the door to my dressing room.

A body with long red hair jumps up and runs toward me, "Cam!"

"Ella," I say in surprise and hug her tightly. "How did you get here? When? Why?"

"I've decided to live here, in Cincinnati with Tyler," she beams as she talks. "We're getting married!"

"Shut up!" I gasp, and look at the rock on her finger, "Els, why didn't you tell me?"

"I'll tell you later," she smiles and moves out of the way.

"Ty," I smile to the man, and give him a quick hug. "You grew some balls! Good for you."

"Only took me," he thinks for a second. "Two years."

"Yeah, he's had this hidden away for two years," Ella shakes her head.

"Oh wow," I chuckle, and turn my attention over to the boy and the girl who looked around my age. Only it wasn't a boy. It was a man.

"Yeah, Cam this is Joe and his little sister. Joe is my QB." Tyler explains my confusion.

"I'm so sorry," I scold myself, "I'm Camden."

"I'm a huge fan," the girl smiles and steps up to me, "I'm Allie."

"It's so nice to meet you," I hug her and pull away, holding her hands in mine. "Did you like the show? I know that sounds narcissistic, but I truly want to know."

"Oh my God I loved it," she gushed, "I have listened to you since your first album."

"You're kidding," I look at the girl in amazement.

She shakes her head, "Minor was my most listened to song of 2020. It literally got me through high school."

"You're my soulmate," I look into her eyes. "So you're in college now?"

She nods, "Yeah I go to Ohio State."

"Oh so you're close?"

"Yeah," she nods, "my parents wanted me to stay near Ohio because of football."

"Yeah, I bet," I chuckle, and she nods and smiles.