September hit Ella and I like a truck. Football season started a week into the month, so Ty was gone a lot.

Their first game was at home, but Ella wasn't feeling good, so she asked me to stay with her. I did, of course. They played like crap, but managed to pull out the win.

The second game was at Cleveland against the Browns. It was even uglier. But, they did manage to win again, making their record 2-0 by week three.

Week three was a home game, played against the Rams, the same team they beat in the Super Bowl back in 2021.

Ella begged me to go, and I complied because who am I to deny a pregnant lady?

We were in a box when a bunch of girls came in. They were all so sweet. Each of them introduced themselves and who they were there for and took pictures of me and with me.

Ella said they were cool, yet I couldn't bring myself to believe it.

Before the game started and Ella and I were in our seats, I was on the Jumbotron with a caption that said "Camden Conners- 2x Grammy winner"

It was embarrassing, especially since everyone had heard the news about Joe and I. It's like they knew all my secrets. I didn't have any, though.

The game started and they started doing better. Ja'Marr scored the first touchdown off of a pass from Joe. The defense only allowed 1 touchdown the entire game, and Tyler, Tee Higgins, and Ja'Marr scored again. I think even Joe got in on a QB sneak, which scared me to death because of how hard the Rams D-Line had been hitting.

At the end of the game, the score was 38-10.

"They haven't played like that all season!" Ella cheered with all the other girls and I smiled at the interaction. It was strange that she had a life outside of our friendship, because for the most part, I didn't. I really need to work on that.

Ella tells me that we can take our time since they would be a while in the locker room, so we make our way down onto the field and take some more pictures there.

Eventually, she gets a text from Tyler saying that he's done and she immediately knows where to meet him.

We walk into a little room where a bunch of players and their friends and family were meeting. She spots Tyler and jogs up to him.

"Good game!" She whispers and kisses him on the lips. I sit down in a chair next to them so that I wouldn't intrude by just standing there.

After a few minutes of mindlessly scrolling on my phone, someone tugs on my hair and I immediately turn around to threaten them, but it's just Joe.

"Cami, funny seeing you here," he puts his hand on his hip.

I stand up and step around the chairs to whisper, "I feel like such an outsider."

"Why?" He gives me a confused look and I look at all the hugging couples.

"Oh," he lights up, "do you want me to hug you?"

"Uh-" I cut myself off as he wraps his arms around me and squeezes me, "Joey."

"Do you feel better yet?" He whispers into my hair.

I wanted so badly to say no, because hugging him was extremely comforting, but I didn't want him to think I was clingy or anything like that.