"Elizabeth, talk to me," I pick up her hands and hold them. She's hiding on the bathroom floor, trying not to cry so she doesn't ruin her makeup that took an hour and a half to do.

She calms her ragged breaths and looks at me, "What if this is a mistake?"

"Do you think it's a mistake? Because if you think so, then I'll take you out of this place myself and we can run and never look back," I say.

She gives me a thankful look, "I don't think it is, but what if Tyler thinks I'm just baby-trapping him?"

"Els," I chuckle, "he had a ring picked out for two years, I'm sure he doesn't think that."

Her face doesn't change, it still holds the same worry that it has all morning, "I'm still so nervous."

"That's okay," I put a gentle hand on her shoulder, "that's normal, but you have nothing to be nervous for."

"I just..." she starts, "I just wish my mom were here."

"Ella," I pull her hand so she'd look at me, "she doesn't deserve to be here. In her place are two amazing women and a freaking badass dad."

She finally chuckles.

"Tonya stepped in for you just like your dad stepped in for Ty," I stand up, "I know it's something I'll never be able to understand, but I do know you have so many people who love and support you."

"That's why you're my maid of honor," she starts waving her hand to stop more tears, "you always talk some sense into me. This baby-brain is no joke."

"I think you're just excited," I offer my hand for her to use and she takes it.

"Yeah, I really am," she takes my arm and we walk out of the bathroom. A few of her other bridesmaids that she picked at the last second immediately rush to her side.

"Give her some space," I use my hand to keep them back and they understand.

One of Ella's old roommates, Chloe, brings a box of tissues to her because the one in her hand was wadded up and almost in pieces.

"Here," she hands it over, "I know how your crocodile tears are."

"Thanks, Chlo," Ella laughs and takes a couple, dabbing them in the corner of her eyes to stop the tears.

I leave Ella with Chloe because I knew I could trust her, and find the wedding planner.

"Are we on time?" I ask, a grimace on my face because I knew what the answer was.

"A little late, she needs to be in her dress right now," she looks down at a chunk of papers in her hand, "the guests are arriving, so she'll need to be out there in thirty minutes."

"Okay, we can do that," I nod and immediately go back to Ella, "let's get you into your dress, you're up."

She nods and we go into a room with my mom and Tonya. The two of them are the closest thing she has to a mother.

"Is it time?" My mom asks, and I nod.

Ella slips on the dress and her and Tonya have a moment. Seeing her in it, for all of us, was surreal. She looked like a goddess. Her red, slightly waved hair stood out amongst the white. Her dress was tight, but had a bow on the back that made the skirt seem bigger than it actually was. The neckline was a sweetheart neckline, with off the shoulder straps.