When I wake up the next morning, the air is cold outside of the covers. It makes it even harder to get up when I notice Joe laying on top of me, head on my chest, leg intertwined, arm across my stomach.

"Joey," I whisper and he rubs his face into my chest.

"Hm?" He hums, and finally looks up at me.

"It's 8, shouldn't you be working out or something?"

He shakes his head, "Recovery, baby. Day after game is film day, and I do that on my own."

"In that case," I start rubbing his back, which I know he loves, "I have some shopping to do for a trip, do you want to come?"

"Hell yeah," he sits up, "I love shopping."

"Great," I poke him in the back and he rolls off of me, "you are going to get dressed, then you'll drive me to my apartment, I'll get dressed, and then I have a lunch with my publicist and then the fun stuff happens."

"Yes, mom," he groans and stands up, stretching his arms above his head. I stare at him in wonder. We're dating. Literally boyfriend and girlfriend. If someone told me that 5 months ago, I would have actually had a heart attack from shock.

I need to thank Tyler for pulling Ella. Without them and Allie, we would have never met.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," he puts his hand on his hip sassily.

"Okay," I reach over and snap a picture of him and we both laugh.

"Will you pick an outfit for me?" Joe calls out as he walks into the bathroom.

"Yeah," I answer, and immediately jump up to scrounge his closet.

Everything was in perfect order, shoes together, jackets together, pants hanging perfectly. I skimmed through drawers and hangers to get an idea.

It was supposed to be raining all day, so I picked out a blue sweater and black jeans with Dunks that matched the blue of the sweater.

I heard the shower turn off a few minutes later and I knocked on the door.

"Come in," Joe says loudly.

When I open the door, a giant bathroom sits in front of me. The floor was white marble and across the room was the biggest shower I've ever seen. To the right of it, a huge bathtub with gold appliances.

"Casual sweater and black jeans with your blue Dunks," I hold up the outfit proudly. When I first walked in, I hadn't noticed Joe standing there in nothing but a towel, but now I had.

"Very nice," he walks over and takes the sweater and jeans out of my hands, kisses me on the cheek, and goes back into his bedroom.

I stood there stunned and red cheecked. My ancestors would be ashamed to hear the thoughts I'm having about Joe in a towel and the huge shower.

I try to shake the dirty thoughts as Joe walks back in, dressed in the blue outfit.

"What's wrong?" Joe asks and I snap out of my thoughts.

"No- nothing," I quickly shake my head.

He hums and gives me a skeptical look.

I lift myself onto the sink counter while he's washing his face.

"It does not surprise me that you have a whole skincare routine," I chuckle, and he squints at me.

"I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing."

I smile, "It's a green flag for sure."

"Awesome," he rinses off the cleanser and then puts on toner and moisturizer while I'm scrolling on my phone.