2

A couple months later, the friend group of Tyler, Ella, Joe, and I had gotten larger. One day, Tyler insisted we invite one of their teammates, Ja'Marr, over to watch all of the Harry Potter movies. Ella and Joe were big fans, and apparently Ja'Marr was too, so naturally we had to binge watch them all before training camp started.

Instead of knocking on the very intimidating front door, I walk right through and to the kitchen.

Ella insisted that their house is mine, and I took it to heart. I have a toothbrush here.

"Honnies," I sing, "I'm home!"

Ella comes walking in and gives me a quick hug, "Hello wife." She then drags me into the living room where the remaining people resided.

"Look who decided to show up," Tyler jokes and I roll my eyes.

"Traffic was really bad," I shrug, and take a seat on the couch next to the boys.

"I'm Ja'Marr," the guy on the other side of Joe smiles at me and nods.

"Hey," I smile back, "I'm Cam."

"Camden," Joe murmurs.

I give him a look and he glances at me through the corner of his eye, "What?"

"Why are you so grumpy today?" I throw a blanket over my legs.

He keeps his gaze on the tv, which is some super boring show about tree houses, "I'm not."

"I'm not," I mock him, and he finally turns to look at me.

"Why are you so happy today?" He says as he squints.

"Um let's see," I put a finger to my chin and pretend to think, "baby Rosie is due in 7 months, I'm with my friends, and I just finished a tour. I'd say I have a lot to be happy for."

"No need to brag," he sasses.

"I'll brag to my hearts content," I give him a pointed look and turn my attention back to the tv, where someone had turned the first movie on.

About halfway through, Ella had to throw up and Tyler went with her, and Joe went to the bathroom, so it was just Ja'Marr and I.

"So uh," he starts, "Joe told me that you sing. Are you any good?"

I tilt my head for a second, but respond to him, "Yeah I think so. My target audience is girls from the ages 13-30, so I don't think you'd like my music."

"Joe does," he has a mischievous look on his face, and with one probing look from me, he continues talking. "One time when me and him were working out, I look to see what he was listening to in his headphones, and I saw your name as the artist."

"Shut up," my jaw literally drops, "you're sure it was me?"

"Yeah, because the title of the song was something all cute. Nothing like him at all," he chuckles and shakes his head.

"Please tell me you remember what song it was?"

He looks away in thought, "It was something with Feels Good, or In my feels. At first I thought he was sad, but the album cover sold him."