Chapter 38

Today is finally my birthday. My girls have been talking to me a little more so now I'm sure they are planning something. I guess I let my insecurities get to me. Zayn sat me down after my rough week and told me that I have no reason to feel alone because I have an amazing group of people that care about me. This is very true but we all have those times where we feel so alone.  I am feeling a lot happier now and getting very excited for tonight no matter what is in store. 

"Mallory!!! Wake up!" I was being shook. I pulled the covers off my face to reveal Brynn, Aubri, Ellody, and Lillah standing there looking excited as can be. 

"You need to hurry up and get ready! You have a big day today!" Aubri spoke with thrill in her voice. I hopped out of bed and threw on some clothes.

"First things first we need to get you some breakfast on the way to the salon." Brynn told me. 

"Salon? Why the salon?" I asked. 

"We have to get our nails, makeup, and hair done! We are treating you today on your big day duh!" Ellody answered.  I did not argue and followed the girls out to the car. 

After getting hair and nails done with the girls they took me to the mall to go shopping. They told me to pick out a party outfit. Not obvious at all what they have planned. I found the perfect party dress and shoes. The dress was a gorgeous lavender color. 

"Now we have to blindfold you until we arrive." Lillah said as she tied a piece of cloth around my face. 

The ride seemed to drag on and on. Finally I felt the car come to a stop and Ellody helped me out. I followed her until she began to untie the blindfold. The blindfold fell and I heard a huge group of people yell. "Surprise!!!!!" I couldn't believe how many people were there! I am usually shy at school but try to be nice to most everyone. I guess it may have paid off.  I walked through the group of people and as I walked by they wished me a happy birthday. Aubri led me to the dining room where a huge cake was waiting. Zayn was standing next to it as well. 

"Ready to blow out your candles?" Zayn asked. I smiled and nodded my head. 

"Make a wish!" Lillah yelled. 

"I don't need a wish I have everything I could ever want right here." I announced. I blew out the candles and everyone clapped.

"Let's get this party started!!!" Lillah screamed. The music got pretty loud and we danced and just had a great time. I have the best friends in the world.

____________________________________________________________________

I just wanted to post this. But the story is still basically on hold. :/ Sorry guys. 

love and thanks always, 

brianna xx