Chapter 18

"These past few weeks have been just amazing, you know that?" I asked Zayn as we were finishing up our lunch. I was just thinking about how much has happened lately. All of the drama aside.

"Now that I think of it yeah it has been." Zayn agreed.

"Remember when you asked me to be your girlfriend?" I asked reminiscing that day of the football game.

"I remember it perfectly. How could I forget?" Zayn replied winking.

"Try and guess my favorite memory of the last few weeks!" I challenged the dark haired boy.

"I bet it was one of the many movie nights of ours." Zayn guessed.

"Nope! It was when you took me to the pumpkin patch!" I told him.

"It seems you always make me feel like a million bucks!" I smiled. (check the video on the side)

*Flashback*

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as Zayn rushed me into the car. I had barely any time to get ready as he had called me and told me he was picking me up in 20 minutes. (outfit in external link)

"Remember earlier this week you mentioned that you had always wanted to go to a pumpkin patch and pick your own pumpkin? Well I found one about a half an hour away from here." Zayn explained.

"I can't believe you remembered that! This is so amazing! You're amazing." I am so excited to go pick pumpkins. I have always wanted to.

"Of course I remembered!" Zayn said.

**************

"Where to start?" I asked as we entered the field of thousands of pumpkins. There were so many. We began walking down the rows of pumpkins hand in hand. I hadn't found the perfect one but I was determined to keep looking.

"What about this one?" Zayn asked pointing to a perfectly round pumpkin that wasn't too big or too small.

"It's perfect!" I congratulated him for finding it. I placed it in the wagon the owners provided. We found a few more little pumpkins and a big one for Zayn. We brought them to the car after we thought we were satisfied. I have to say that was so fun.

"I have to show you something." Zayn said as we finished putting the pumpkins away. He lead me to a little shop that was also on the same property as the field of pumpkins. We walked in and the store was filled with every type of Halloween candy. Suckers, candy corn, licorice, jelly beans, m&ms, skittles, chocolate, caramels, and anything else you can think of, they had it.

"Pick whatever you want out!" Zayn told me. I picked out tons of candy. I made sure to grab plenty of candy corn. It's my absolute favorite. After filling two bags of candy we paid for it.

"I have one more thing for us to do today." Zayn said as we began the drive home. What else could we be doing today?

***************************

We drove to Zayn's house and began carrying the pumpkins in.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked. Zayn didn't answer as we entered the kitchen. He didn't have to. He started putting pumpkin carving tools on the table. I quickly figured out what he had in mind. 

"Well let's get started!" Zayn said as we placed the pumpkins on the table.

We both started cleaning out the "guts" of our pumpkins and I was almost finished when I felt something wet and gooey in my hair.

"Zayn you have two seconds to get this out of my hair." I said trying to keep a straight face.

"Or what?" he asked cheekily.

"Or this." I said as I launched some of my pumpkins guts at Zayn. They hit him right in the face. He wiped them off and then proceeded to dump his whole bowl of guts on my head. I returned the favor don't worry.

"Let's get cleaned up." Zayn suggested. I quickly rinsed all the nasty pumpkin remains off me and put on some of Zayn's clothes that he borrowed me. Zayn had showered in his parents bathroom.

"I love when you wear my clothes." Zayn said as he took a look at my outfit.

"I love wearing them." I said shooting him a smile.

"Here try this." Zayn said handing me a large mug of some sort of hot liquid. I grabbed the mug and took a big sip.

"This is so good! What is it?" I asked drinking the yummy drink. It was smooth and creamy. It was some sort of hot chocolate but there was something different about it.

'It's caramel hot chocolate. My mom used to make it when I was little." Zayn explained as he grabbed a cup for himself.

"Well it's amazing." I said finishing the last of it.

*end flashback*

_______________________________________________________

This chapter was a little different but I hope you liked it! :) Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think! Comment, vote, fan! I will be announcing contest winners tomorrow! Thank you for all the lovely entries!

-brianna xx